KOF or Fatal Fury

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Which of the two series do you prefer??

For me, I think I have more fun playing the Fatal Fury series.

I just like the graphics, dual plane in most versions, and the general feel of the series.

What say you?

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Both Fatal Fury and KOF have their own Strong and Weak points. Not only that, the different versions(years)/sequels have completely different fighting systems and game mechanics.
I know I'm stating the obvious, but asking which one a person likes better is like asking a father which son he likes best. There's really no way a true SNK fan could answer that.

(If this post sounds harsh or sarcastic in any way, I'm sorry, it was not intened to do so.) :D

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i think this is a good question:)

i like both games, they both have deep gameplay, cool characters and cool combos...

that said when it comes to competitive play i prefer the fatal furys by far, the kof system relies to heavily on big combos for my liking and has quite a few broken characters (imho) which sorta spoils it as a challenging game for me....

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
fatal fury fan #1:
To me kyo suck.Terry is better than kyo. angry
You got that part right Kyo will never be the true icon of snk the way Terry is.

As for games between Fatal Fury or KOF I say FATAL FURY!!!! FF games are way more CREATIVE than KOF games(just look at FF3, RB RBS)the characters look better and the combo's are waaaaaaaaay more cooler and better...especially TERRY. Oh yeah FF Terry will whoop KOF Terry's ass anyday of the week.