kof98 combo video : DIVINE

note : no trainers or any unfair methods used

the preview dont show shit of what the real vid has to offer!

check it : <a href="http://cyberfanatics.cjb.net" target="_blank">http://cyberfanatics.cjb.net</a>

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
i tried to download it but DAP showed that the files where only 8.5kb. i tried to download and it really stopped at 8.5kb. how come they dont work when i try to download????????????????????

dredgulus

Crazed MVS Addict
Just finished watching the vid. The combos are superb, I am going to have to pull out my '98 and some in the preview vid.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
are these bitch ass motherfuckers trying to fuck my shit up?? I disabled my dap browser. i tried to download it again and it read i should register. so i registerd. i pressed on the file and i got a new screen. it showed multiple links for me to download from. so i tried to download and now it says i should subscribe to something else for 5$ or 6$!!!!! is this a fucking joke or did i fuck something up? how the fuck did you guys download this shit man????????????????? blow_top

Tadaima

Host for Orochi
<small>[ June 01, 2003, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Tadaima ]</small>

Tadaima

Host for Orochi
Tadaima:
I was somehow disappointed by that "divine" video. i'd recommend watching KOF Final Dreammatch video instead. Much more intesresting combos and funny stuffs. Also, that divine video is too short.

MUSOLINI:
are these bitch ass motherfuckers trying to fuck my shit up?? I disabled my dap browser. i tried to download it again and it read i should register. so i registerd. i pressed on the file and i got a new screen. it showed multiple links for me to download from. so i tried to download and now it says i should subscribe to something else for 5$ or 6$!!!!! is this a fucking joke or did i fuck something up? how the fuck did you guys download this shit man????????????????? blow_top
i assume youre new to file planet....heres what you have to do to download without having to pay a dime :
disable your downloadmanager`s click monitoring,
let the fileplanet page load,
now if you notice....the top two download links are for "FILE PLANET SUBSCRIBERS" written on top.....whilst the links below are shown as "FREE PUBLIC SERVERS" .... it is from these links that you have to download the file,......just click on the server which`s location is nearest to yours and enjoy the ride

secondly.....the final dream match video was a bag of sh*t ....lol!
this video is only a TRAILER of the full version coming up later this month...so please stay tuned for updates....since this is a very amazing video (even if i do have to say so meself :D ! )and its VERY BIG in length so you`ll forget the old 98 video in a jippy .
thanks for the feedback
H.Bogard