No Time
For Games.
To play as RotD characters:
on select screen,
up,up,up,up,
dn,dn,dn,
l,l,
r

Basically the same code from RotD works again.

To play as Sissy, press all 4 buttons after selecting your character (as mentioned on the sissy page in your manuals for those that don't read manuals).

This game actually kicks ass. It doesn't look as great as MotW, but it plays 10x better than Rage, and I put in 5 hours of playing yesterday alone.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
THANK YOU... I was looking for the codes for the ROTD characters on the 'Net and couldn't find any of them.

素晴らしいインターネット!

素晴らしい悪山葵!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
If I could only figure out how to fight against White Buffalo and Mr. Jones.

I mean, when you fight Chinnen, you fight at the tree shrine

When you fight Saizo or Kanji, you fight at the Karaoke bar

Against Poochy, I think you fight in the IT store.

So there are backgrounds that you may never see when playing.

But backgrounds are character specific, kind of - like against Anny, I'll always get Chisana Shiawase, and against Keith, always Debu, and against the karate guy (who is one of the few I haven't played as, but his moves look cool), Binbouningenokanenai~ja.

So I played as Olof and got SSS rank on every board, but still had to fight the RotD characters. I guess rankings have nothing to do with anything.

Maybe I should increase the difficulty - like in Sengoku 2001, playing on higher difficulty meant more new stuff. Just a thought.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
OK, cool I didn't know that fighting certain characters (at ceratain stages) depends on how well you do.

I think I've fought White Buffalo a couple of times now, he's the Indian right? If so I've played against him once or twice...

I'm playing on Level 1 for the time being though (I always do that at first so I can see the endings right away). Maybe White Buffalo only comes out on the easy levels?