[Wii] Ignition releases Metal Slug Anthology Trailer for Nintendo Wii...

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Cool ill be picking this up for sure any idea whenit arrives here in the UK?

The last control set up looks the best.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
jamie666 said:
Cool ill be picking this up for sure any idea whenit arrives here in the UK?

Amazon.uk says march 2k7! Atari Germany says jan 2k7!!

But we know Ignition... :loco:

idk about you guys but i'm starting to realy wish i had not bought my cab, it got all scratched up in shipping and was real expensive when all these games can just be emulated or realesed in a compilation.

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
idk about you guys but i'm starting to realy wish i had not bought my cab, it got all scratched up in shipping and was real expensive when all these games can just be emulated or realesed in a compilation.

Are you kidding? The real thing+cabs beat the crap out of emulation. Not only do all these emulated games have annoying loading times, I doubt the wii even has pure RGB output and even if it does you're not going to get anything close to original Neo video quality with a port. Just get some Sanwa sticks for your cab and be happy you have the best in gaming ;)

-Segasonicfan

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
segasonicfan said:
Are you kidding? The real thing+cabs beat the crap out of emulation. Not only do all these emulated games have annoying loading times, I doubt the wii even has pure RGB output and even if it does you're not going to get anything close to original Neo video quality with a port. Just get some Sanwa sticks for your cab and be happy you have the best in gaming ;)

-Segasonicfan

This man knows the truth

sorry to derail this thread so much but yyes that may be true but my cab has a weird monitor, it is an atomiswave candy wiht a neo geo 1 slot connected. The picture is always larger on the far left than the far right and the screen flashes when shotguns in metal slug are fired or explosions in blazing star etc. its kind of strange.

Ill6

Marked Wolf
The 2d graphics look shit... Would be better if they updated them.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Ill6 said:
The 2d graphics look shit... Would be better if they updated them.
Ditto.

If SNKP are too fucking lazy to touch up old games, fuck them.

:angry:

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
I hope the "Free Play" at the bottom really means free play and not that MS3 Xbox continue crap. I mean, I'm good, but I still couldn't beat the last level on the continues allowed.

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
anime_gangster- invest in a new pretty monitor, not wii ;)

and yes, the 2d graphics do look like shit. I mean, I love sprites when they're well drawn and animated...which Metal Slug was for its time...but that was 10 years ago! They really need to update the sprite rez and stop the laziness...

-Segasonicfan