SVC card fighters DS famitsu score...

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS (SNK Playmore): 7, 6, 5, 7 - (25/40)

from the magicbox.com

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Famitsu:

Who cares.

Didnt they give Nintendogs like 37 or something?

I'll wait to play it before some idiotic overenthusiastic Jap tells me if it's good or not, ta.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
SVC CFC was never anything super deep, but its simplicity made it a card game very easy to pick up, I was totally thrilled by CFC 1 and CFC 2, I expect to be thrilled by CFC 3.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
These people film videos of women in wedding dresses eating shit directly out of someone's asshole, but scramble out pubes.

Tell me again why I should listen to what they think about a videogame?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
"Famitsu is like the EGM of Japan."

I forgot who said that, but it's true. When it comes to the States I look forward to getting it.

bokmeow

VanillaThunder said:
These people film videos of women in wedding dresses eating shit directly out of someone's asshole, but scramble out pubes.

link plz

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
VanillaThunder said:

Tell me again why I should listen to what they think about a videogame?
Because said videogame is made by those people?

EDIT: And its also made for those people (primarily)

Last edited:

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Ah, just posted the same thread in handhelds :emb:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
when is it coming out in the US?

fuck, they should so include CFC2 in english as a hidden game on this...

bokmeow

wasabi said:
when is it coming out in the US?

fuck, they should so include CFC2 in english as a hidden game on this...
According to Gamestop the release is in February. I put down my preorder anyways. Japan release is next Tuesday, 12 December 2006. If it turns out that CFC DS has the Wi-Fi Connection option, which right now is in 'unconfirmed' status, I am importing the Japanese game so that I can get a head start on collecting the cards.

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
According to Iggy at MMCafe, the first two CFC games recieved, moreorless, the same score from Famitsu.

And I don't think it's been linked here, but here's a new "trailer" With Falcoon himself explaining the game with Iroha. It's actually kind of cute.

http://asx.showtime.jp/asx/game/20061201/f01gme069001001500957_0500.asx

And Alba Meira made a nice little collection of screengrabs for a lot of the new cards. There's Ninja Masters and new spcial "Foil" cards with unique artwork by different artists (like CFC2)
http://cyberfanatix.com/img/news/svccfcds/snk.jpg

Last edited:

bokmeow

Cain Highwind said:
According to Iggy at MMCafe, the first two CFC games recieved, moreorless, the same score from Famitsu.

And I don't think it's been linked here, but here's a new "trailer" With Falcoon himself explaining the game with Iroha.

http://asx.showtime.jp/asx/game/20061201/f01gme069001001500957_0500.asx

And Alba Meira made a nice little collection of screengrabs for a lot of the new cards. There's Ninja Masters and new spcial "Foil" cards with unique artwork by different artists (like CFC2)
http://cyberfanatix.com/img/news/svccfcds/snk.jpg

I didn't know Famitsu gave roughly the same score for the 2 previous CFC. Fook Famitsu, as I said before, CFC1 and CFC2 was DA BOMBS,

Yeah, I tried accessing the videos at Showtime, but had zero success, I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm on an IntelMac, maybe I don't have the right codecs? :conf:

Unique artwork is ace. Can't fooking wait for this game anymore, I think I must import, post haste.

Last edited:

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Could be, I mean ASX is one of those fidgety Windows Media Player only formats. If I knew of a ASX ripper that works, I'd be glad to youtube it. You're not missing a whole lot though. It's all about the new cards they show (well and if you understand Japanese, the gameplay).

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
cfc series 'thrilling?'

hah thats a new one

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
kernow said:
cfc series 'thrilling?'

hah thats a new one
Everyone knows you shot santa claus, and you have secret tapes chock full of crying children stashed away in the "Cupboard of Indulgence of Misery in Myself and Others"
So none of your anti card game wanking in here :emb:

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
All SNK Playmore Famitsu Scores: http://www.planet-snk.de/?article=3371 ;)

Special-SNK-Playmore-und-die-Famitsu-logo.jpg

Last edited:

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
this is the only game that my 11 year old son has been excited about coming out on the ds. sucks that the release date keeps getting pushed back. he'll play the ngpc version for hours at a time. hell, i play the game for hours on end myself. i was planning on buying a ds for myself so we could get some 2 player action on it.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
topher said:
this is the only game that my 11 year old son has been excited about coming out on the ds. sucks that the release date keeps getting pushed back. he'll play the ngpc version for hours at a time. hell, i play the game for hours on end myself. i was planning on buying a ds for myself so we could get some 2 player action on it.

do you have cfc2 as well?