KOF's Year End Party: Ginza

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Looks like a few interesting things will come out of this, I just hope that KOF XII news comes around soon. It looks there's going to be a test corner for Maximum Impact: Regulation A. They removed the pic of Ash's alternate costume though they just recently put up one of what I'm guessing is Blue Mary's.

Days of Memories sadly looks to be the main highlight, but KOF:NESTs and KOF 98:Ultimate Match(fixed logo) were also mentioned. Anyhow here's the link for those who want to look.

Last edited:

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
SouthtownKid said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Falcoon, you've totally outdone yourself. I thought I was prepared for whatever I would see on that link, but apparently not.
Quoted for truth.

I thought Ash was sexually ambiguous in the first place but damn.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Falcoon, you've totally outdone yourself. I thought I was prepared for whatever I would see on that link, but apparently not.

ha! wow....no words for that

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
SouthtownKid said:
I'm trying to forget that image as quickly as possible. Falcoon should feel very dirty for what he's done. Yuck!

Kap

New Challenger
...That will look totally messed up in 3D. The accessories of the costume are all way too random.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
thats one crazy get up he's wearing, kinda squaresoftish only with way less thought put into it.

newhere

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hakkai said:
I don't live in Japan but it looks like there will be a few interesting things that'll be there. It looks there's going to be a test corner for Maximum Impact: Regulation A and I guess this is Ash's alternative costume. Days of Mememories looks to be a highlight of it, but KOF:NEST and KOF98:Ultimate Match(fixed logo) were also mentioned. Anyhow here's the full link for those who want to look.

I guess Im the only one who likes it. I hope they add new outfits for others. and new charcters, too.

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Hakkai said:
I don't live in Japan but it looks like there will be a few interesting things that'll be there. It looks there's going to be a test corner for Maximum Impact: Regulation A and I guess this is Ash's alternative costume.

Uh...no thank you.

I've always hated Maximum Impact's character designs, this does nothing to change my mind.

Keep in mind, Maximum Impact is the series that gave rise to this, to this, and to this. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I don't actually want that kind of crap in my fighting games.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
I could have gone to the one last year - I was free on that night and everything - but I just wasn't up to spending 6 hours in the same room with Falcoon and a boatload of Playmore fans. And thre would have been no alcohol either *shudder*. I'm not _that_ into KOF. I'm sure it would be lots of fun if you were a younger fan of the newer KOF's though. Had it been a Samurai Spirits night with the cabs set to free play, a sake bar, and scantily clad geisha I would have been all over that like white on rice.

I also missed out on the Dead Rising disco zombie release party in Roppongi two months ago or so. Despite my love for Zombies and Capcom, my hatred for Roppongi clubs is much stronger. So I wisely stayed at home.

Regarding the costume... I LOVE IT. Ever since KOF99, the character design has been getting more and more effeminate and over-the-top. I have given up hating on the campiness because it's not going to change. I reckon that if you're going to be cheesy, you might as well go all out, which Falcoon has been doing a fine job of doing. Keep up the good work Falcoon!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
The costume gets a thumbs up from me, but how are they gonna animate that??

Fighter123

Banned
SouthtownKid said:

Holy FUCK!

Don't make me think that Future SNK games will be gay, because that's going to be a huge nightmare. :help:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What the fuck happend to having cool looking characters. This costume is pathetic.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
thats one hot chick....wait nevermind

Ash is HOT!

Tsuka- A SamSho party would be off the chain. That roppongi party sounds like it would have been rather hellish. We need to organize some all Japan Neo-geo gatherings and get them Osaka kansai folks over here and host our own SamSho party at the 4D party palace (my room, it's clean now!)

No geisha girls though... I don't think my girlfriend's sisters or friends would come over either... it would be man-fest. But we could at least fap together along to that new Ash outfit (HOLY CRAP)

Remember Kof 94'-Kof96' and the bad ass costumes and graphics???? What happened??? Where has all the time gone.

Sorry for this meaningless post.:upf:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
uhm, that costume looks very rumble fish to me, I dunno why

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
RBjakeSpecial said:
We need to organize some all Japan Neo-geo gatherings and get them Osaka kansai folks over here and host our own SamSho party at the 4D party palace (my room, it's clean now!)

Yaar.

:pirate:

We have to organize a year-end / chanko-nabe party in Ryogoku soon.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks like all the male characters' testosterone is seeping out with each special move they do.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
im gonna get a beating,...

i actually like the new Ash costume... not love it, but i like it, it's cool imo.

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
roninbuddha said:
im gonna get a beating,...

i actually like the new Ash costume... not love it, but i like it, it's cool imo.
Prepared to provide said beating. Sorry, but this is for your own good. :smirk:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
boogiepop said:
Prepared to provide said beating. Sorry, but this is for your own good. :smirk:

If Xbox-Ash attacked you would you beat him off?

That's the REAL question that needs to be answered.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
If Xbox-Ash attacked you would you beat him off?

That's the REAL question that needs to be answered.

I admit it... I'd be interested in watching that. :emb:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
too bad maximum impact is awful.