rgb image vibration, tremble

mundocombo

New Challenger
Hello, i have 3 neo geo: 1 japanese with high serial, 1 euro with low and 1 euro with rgb hack to have the best quality possible.
Well, when i use either of them in my TV (philips tv-flat) the image oscilate in the upper side of the screen. if i use my mvs consolized the image is perfect, but with the neos doesn't.
any one knows why? thanks.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
It sounds like a sync problem to me. If even the unmodded neo is affected then it's probably the scart cable. You built it yourself? Has it ever been proven to work on some other setups?

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
It is definately a sync problem imho, maybe an issue between the onboard AES encoder and the TV.

Does the TV accept direct RGB, how does that look

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I've had this on most of my systems.

KOF98 was noticable, and the shaking was more evident when the volume was louder.

Try watching the intro to one of the games on AES. Watch the "credits 04" text (or some other constant part of the screen) and see if the wobble is more noticable when the volume is louder (don't adjust the volume on the TV, just the changes in volume of the music/ speech etc)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
MKL said:
It sounds like a sync problem to me. If even the unmodded neo is affected then it's probably the scart cable. You built it yourself? Has it ever been proven to work on some other setups?

Doesn't the Presence of the CXA chip fuck with the sync in some AES machines?

Maybe the chip wasn't removed.