SVC Chaos AES sound chip soldering help

SNKjr

NEST Puppet
Hello, I have been searching the archives for help on the scrammbled sound on my svc aes, I found out it was something to do with the chip on top of the v1 chip. I opened it and saw the broken unsoldered wire, but I need to know the location to solder the wire in, the wire also looks to short to reach a location, I am so confused.
Please anyone with detailed help will be greatly appreciated.:help:

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
That second photo you posted looks like it shows you exactly where to put the wire already, doesn't it?

Kunio

Mr. Big's Thug
Oh, I am not the guy in trouble. I found these pictures and posted the links to see if I could help out. I'm sorry for the confusion.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Neo Alec said:
That second photo you posted looks like it shows you exactly where to put the wire already, doesn't it?

looks like we have a winner!

kunio said:
Oh, I am not the guy in trouble. I found these pictures and posted the links to see if I could help out. I'm sorry for the confusion.

good looking out kunio

SNKjr

NEST Puppet
Thanks guys for the response specially Kunio, sorry about the lack of a picture, I have a picture but did not know how to post it onto the thread. I hope it is a simple soldering job, meaning I can give it to anyone with the skill to do it, but thanks for the help guys!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Kunio said:
Oops, sorry. It was late at night, and I must not have been paying much attention. Your pic should do the trick though.

SNKjr said:
Thanks guys for the response specially Kunio, sorry about the lack of a picture, I have a picture but did not know how to post it onto the thread. I hope it is a simple soldering job, meaning I can give it to anyone with the skill to do it, but thanks for the help guys!
It should be extremely easy.