Hello there from England

dj trooper

n00b
Hi everyone i've just got my Neo Geo finally up and running and i thought i'd join this forum now i'm a new owner woohoo! It took a while getting the power converter and tv requirements all right so i could finally play my Jap Neo, but now it's sorted and i have a copy of Samurai Shodown and i'm ready to go. Let's get the show on the road :glee:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Aha another B'ham Neo-Geo-er.

Congrats on the purchase.

FYI there is a US KOF94 in Gamestation in the city centre. Maybe a good second purchase?

And FYI again Me and The_colonel live round here.

dj trooper

n00b
OOh cool man i've only just seen this post. I might go and have a look at that KOF, any idea how much it was? I've only got SS 1 at the mo and i really do suck :kekeke: Do you meet up anytime to play together and what not? I could do with a few lessons:D Cheers for the reply matey ;)

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Cool stuff, KOF94 is deffo a great purchase on any neo geo format :)

Fatal Fury Special is a must for a start out collection too.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I love these threads mainly because this way I can be the first to warn the new member that EVERYONE HERE IS DOWN FOR A PINK SOCK if you ask nicely.

Damn kernow for posting that link.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hello, welcome to the forums. Congrats on getting your Neo Geo running. Neo Geo is teh Awsome as I'm sure you know. Go get that KOF 94! Thats a must, along with Fatal Fury Special. I would recommend picking up Ghost Pilots, Magician Lord, or maybe Cyber-Lip or Nam 75 as well, all good games for pretty good prices. Good luck now.

l_skynet_l

n00b
El Capitan said:
FYI there is a US KOF94 in Gamestation in the city centre.

Wow Neo games in Gamestation ! Im lucky if they have a few Snes carts at the one near me ! :D Used to be quite good when it first opened too :conf:

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
[
Wow Neo games in Gamestation ! Im lucky if they have a few Snes carts at the one near me ! Used to be quite good when it first opened too /QUOTE] Which one do you use as I'm in Notttingham and my local has neo carts ! Well Fatal Fury 2 for £25 lol.

Welcome, by the way :chimp:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
The Gamestation in bham is supposedly the biggest video game store in Europe.

The KOF94 is a US copy and is £50 I think.

lolz

I have copies of KOF94 and 96 for sale. PM if interested.

dj trooper

n00b
Jimminy cricket! Thats a lot for KOF 94 ive seen the Jap version for around 25 quid :D Thanks for the info though it's always appreciated;) Don't any of you guys from England get together and have a Neo gathering?

l_skynet_l

n00b
Radiantgun said:
[
Wow Neo games in Gamestation ! Im lucky if they have a few Snes carts at the one near me ! Used to be quite good when it first opened too /QUOTE] Which one do you use as I'm in Notttingham and my local has neo carts ! Well Fatal Fury 2 for £25 lol.

Welcome, by the way :chimp:

Well im on the border of notts/derby the one nearest to me is Ilkeston . I havent been to the one in the city centre for quite a while . Last time i went it wasnt that good . I have been meaning to check the one out at Long Eaton .