Street Fighter Punch Pads, where to find?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Does anyone know where I can find the punch pads used on the SF dedicated cabs? I want to integrate them with KOF and SFA.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
good luck finding those, I remember being in the arcade and those things getting decimated because people thought they were pressure sensitive. Doing elbow drops on em and all that. So I imagine that one, alot of them are destroyed, and two, I thought capcom recalled those because they were problematic. Not sure really why you would even want those really, but good luck finding em.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
setharnott said:
good luck finding those, I remember being in the arcade and those things getting decimated because people thought they were pressure sensitive. Doing elbow drops on em and all that. So I imagine that one, alot of them are destroyed, and two, I thought capcom recalled those because they were problematic. Not sure really why you would even want those really, but good luck finding em.

They were pressure sensitive but not as much as people thought. Tapping it would do a "Jab", slightly harder would be "Strong" and hard would be "Fierce".

I loved using them.

Anyone know of an alternative?

I saw it on ebay like 7 months ago but just missed the bidding.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Bad timing, I just threw 4 of those out 2 weeks ago when I was clearing out things

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
mainman said:
Bad timing, I just threw 4 of those out 2 weeks ago when I was clearing out things

dammit. tell me they were broken.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
dammit. tell me they were broken.

Do you want the truth or do you want to fell you didn't miss out

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I had two street fighter 1 pcb in a large box with 4 red punch pads, I fiqured out how to attach 2 of them and for player 1 and they responded well.

Unfortunately due to circumstances like having to move into a smaller place I have less room for storage and I refused to pay to store extra equipment again so I threw alot of mostly working stuff out after first trying to sell them which I couldn't.

Sorry man

Last edited: