Calling out all hardcore SNK players!!! We need your support

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
Hello this is Dark Geese..

Me and many others are coming up with ways to make SNk a major name and I need every one of SNK's players to come register post and support...this is a great chance to make something happen within the scene and we need all

the support we can get to show people that we mean business!!!

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120568.

-DG

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
rofl a major name, all they need to do in order to become a major name is make decent software.

daybona

Juz,
Now I know why I don't visit SRK.

They use words like 'Sup' and 'Son'.

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
........and to make anything other than the same shitty fighting games year after friggin' year.

SSS

neo retired
Dark_Geese said:

Me and many others are coming up with ways to make SNk a major name and I need every one of SNK's players to come register post and support...this is a great chance to make something happen within the scene and we need all

-DG

What, are you gonna assemble some Warriors like squad and then go spray paint "SNK" all over major cities?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Dark_Geese said:

-DG

Denton hmm?

So, what do you do? Organize tournaments or what?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Dark_Geese said:

-DG

You want people on a site dedicated to the NG named product of SNK to post on a site that's name is based off a capcom signature move?

Where's the logic in that? If you site was named SNKisgonnabebigagainbymakingMOTW2superpolished.com then OK.

:forw: :hcf: :hcb: :B: :C:

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
What, are you gonna assemble some Warriors like squad and then go spray paint "SNK" all over major cities?

bg08.jpg

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11

aria

Former Moderator
Soniku said:
bg08.jpg

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11

Wow, such clearly stated reference and he still missed it.

What was this thread about?

SNK?

Meh.

SNK is Dead.

Long live SNK.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
soopafamicom said:
........and to make anything other than the same shitty fighting games year after friggin' year.

Why are you here if you don't like them?

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'll be at OSC this year. I'll be bringing RB2 sucka! :envy:

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
I'll be at OSC this year. I'll be bringing RB2 sucka! :envy:

When is this? Is this the nerd fest at the OU union?

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
Gummy Bear said:
Why are you here if you don't like them?

Because the geo has better stuff than fag-ass fighting games.

I had a geo before the fighting games started to come out on it, I got pissed off when I wanted to get a new game and all that was available to buy was some crap fighting shite.

Yeah, I love having a collection that consists of the same game that comes in 30 different boxes.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
soopafamicom said:
Because the geo has better stuff than fag-ass fighting games.

I had a geo before the fighting games started to come out on it, I got pissed off when I wanted to get a new game and all that was available to buy was some crap fighting shite.

Yeah, I love having a collection that consists of the same game that comes in 30 different boxes.

Fair enough.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I hardly ever go to that site anymore as it takes ages to open up a page and then you got posting restrictions

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
You got it. Its on Saturday Nov. 18th at the Student Union.

We had a really good turnout last year, mostly Capcommunists. :envy:

Need me to bring any neo stuff? I haven't seen you in awhile. I'll have to practice up on '98 and motw. You could probably kill me in anything else. I'm not even going to enter the tourney this year, I got fucked last year in the first round.:angry:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Weevus said:
Need me to bring any neo stuff? I haven't seen you in awhile. I'll have to practice up on '98 and motw. You could probably kill me in anything else. I'm not even going to enter the tourney this year, I got fucked last year in the first round.:angry:

I don't think they want any neo stuff there. I don't understand.

They'd rather play ports for whatever reason.

I'll be bringing some RB2, '98 and MOTW. They have a MOTW tourney but its on PS2. I will most likely lose if I have to play on a PS2 pad, otherwise I'm sure I'd destroy most anyone except Wes.

I'll have some PS2->Neo adapters just in case, but I don't have any Neo->PS2 adapters.

caleb1883

Super Spy Agent
If SNK wants to be a big name, all it has to do is make a GTA look alike, like every other "big name" game company. They could have Terry Bogard be the main character, and and go around Tokyo pulling Power Dunks on innocent people walking down the street. Or they could stop re-releasing old titles in new collections and make newer, better versions of already great games, like a MOTW 2. How bout this, they could just create a game from a totally original idea like they used to. A mob of SNK fans, even if they were armed, could not make the name SNK stick in gamers minds. Posting SNK all over the web certainly won't do us any good, it will just lead to more newbie scammers on our trade forum.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
My advice... rent a big white van, and put a bunch of gamers in it. Get a projector, and park on street corners, and project fighters onto the van all over the streets of nyc, that will work!

What a shitty way to invite someone to your forum.

-idosk8