Multi-Game carts....

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
well, I got an email from excellentcom.net with two multigame carts:

New product - Mulity Game Cartridge USD75

Cartridge A Game list (KOF 2002 SUPER, KOF SUPER 2002 SUPER II, KOF 2005 UNIQUE AND PUZZLE BOBBLE)

Cartridge B Game list (KOF 2002 SUPER, KOF SUPER 2002 SUPER II, MS 6 AND PUZZLE BOBBLE)

I don't know if this is new or these have been around for a while, but it's news to me.

opinions?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I'd try one just out of curiosity if they weren't $75. As it stands it's not worth it. What would be cool would be a 10 in 1 cart with all the "major" hacks on it, then you could have a look at them all without a bunch of boots in your collection.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Id be neat to have all the Puzzle games on one cart.

Puzzle Bobble
Puzzle Bobble 2
Puzzle De Pon
Puzzle De Pon R
Pochi and Nyaa
Money Puzzle Exchanger
etc...

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
OmegaSaber said:
I'd try one just out of curiosity if they weren't $75. As it stands it's not worth it. What would be cool would be a 10 in 1 cart with all the "major" hacks on it, then you could have a look at them all without a bunch of boots in your collection.

agreed...MS6, KOF 04 Special, SVC Special, on one for a small price and Id bite just to see what the deal is...but $75 meh

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I'd like to see how he managed the actual hardware. There must be ~2gbits of ROMs in there.

hines1515

Cheng's Errand Boy
i have seen one of these at buyrite video games when it was in raleigh NC..

except it was an snes game with like 5 games in one.. and not atari arcade classics either..:lol:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
hines1515 said:
i have seen one of these at buyrite video games when it was in raleigh NC..

except it was an snes game with like 5 games in one.. and not atari arcade classics either..:lol:

Holy shit are you serious?

hines1515

Cheng's Errand Boy
buyrite games were known to have bootleg trash especially mvs titles..

i noticed several things in the fleamarket location that didnt add up retail wise..the buyrite beside edwardmacays books worst for this kinda crap..

i remember seeing something called a handheld N64 with like 50 games builtin it showed a picture of a controller that *looked* like an n64 controller or should i say poor mockery of one..that said cartridge ready or some funky ****.

i am glad those assholes got shutdown.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
That is by far the most low down piece of shittery Ive ever heard tell of in these parts.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Totally sweet!! I wana play KOF Super CHINA!!!!

Silly. Didnt they actually call one the hacks like Crouching Tiger Hidden House of Daggers 2020 China Star or something?

Oresama

Rugal's Thug
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 actually. The developer/hacker used to have a website, which has been mysteriously shut down.