Adapter for using a X-Arcade joystick on a AES?

Anthony1

n00b
Some time ago I purchased a X-Arcade Joystick from Fry's Electronics. I got the single one for like $90 or something, whatever it was at the time. I also got a PS2 adapter for it, so I could use it with PS2 and PS1 games. Then I got an adapter that allows you to use PS2/PS1 controllers on the Dreamcast, so with both adapters I could use the X-Arcade with my Dreamcast. Then I got this adapter that allows you to use a PS1 controller on the Saturn, so I could even use my X-Arcade on the Saturn, only problem is, some of the buttons seemed to be scewed up when using multiple adapters stringed together.

Anywho, not too long ago, I finally got a Neo-Geo AES after not having one since the early 90's. I really wish I could use my X-Arcade joystick on my Neo-Geo, but I don't know of any such adapter. Has anybody made an adapter like that?

SavagePencil

Crazed MVS Addict
You could try the adaptor (Lik-Sang, I believe, has them) that allows PS2 controller to play on a Neo Geo, and then plug your PS2 adaptor into your X-Arcade stick.

Personally I'd stick to Neo controllers.