MVS mods/fixes

KGX2

n00b
Ok so i've tried searching here but with no luck getting any links or much info besides finding out that it has been done. I even contacted a very high reguarded techy here with no luck. So here's where i am... ROTD has issues on single slot MVS boards as i'm sure alot of you are aware. It tends to reset after a short period of play for no apparent reason. Now i've searched the threads and found people mention fixing there carts so that they would work on these boards by removing or moving some jumpers already on the cart's boards. The threads are so old that none of the links for pictures work any longer or the links in general just don't work any longer. If anyone knows how to do these mods please show me a link or let me know how it can be done. I'm far from an expert when it comes to doing things like this but damnit i'd rather destroy the cart trying than live with it in the current state. Shouldn't there be an existing sticky for these known issues on this thread already btw? :conf:

Oh while trying to dig up info about this issue i saw some mention about some other carts doing similar things and modding them as well. Any list of defective carts and fixes? I know most issues are just on the 1 slot MOBOs which is what i have but a list of any/all issues would be nice.

Thanks!
KGX2

If an existing thread is out there with all the needed info i swear i looked for it....alot. :crying: