AES carts and slot cleaning

Hi to you all, I'm a newbye in this forum and in the neo scene as a Neo owner (but not as a player), and I could use some of your knowledge to get the best from my system.
Here's the question: how do I clean my AES games (I mean the PBCs, not the cart shell) and, if needed, the slot in which carts are plugged? I saw a procedure to clean MVS at www.hardmvs.com, is that method good even with AES? Sorry if this question has already been posted several times, but the search button seems to not work properly, and there are 104 pages of threads to manuallly search into...
So any help would be very appreciate (does this word even exist? I'm italian, sorry for my engrish), bye and thanks a lot

Silky Johnson

Zero's Tailor
Yes, you clean your AES games and PCB like you clean a MVS, simple enough.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and get ready to have your bank account at 0

:lol:

Stay cool.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and get ready to have your bank account at 0
Thanks for your welcome and for you answer, but I'll try to keep some money into my account :lolz:.
BTW, in that method is explained how to open an MVS cart to perform an "heavy cleaning", but, since I don't see any screw on AES carts, I think that I can only do a basic cleaning. Am I right? Or is there a method to open even an AES cart without breakng the cart sticker?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For cleaning the carts I just use a q-tip and rubbing alchohol. You dont have to open the AES cart.