Wiring a neo 6-slot into a capcom Q25

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
I'm trying to wire my six slot neo mobo into my capcom q25 with a jamma adapter. Has anyone done this before? I'm pretty confident in everything but the audio, and I assume I'll have to pull the D-button from the kick harness as when I hooked up my 1 slot board I had no d button. Any help would be appreciated, or if someone has an english manual or translated manual that would be cool too. Thanks Guys!

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Maybe this will help

http://hardmvs.com/manuals/Jamma2NeoGeo4SlotPinout.pdf

mvssound.bmp

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
I already wrote N80G80 a PM, but I'll post the gist of what I said in it so others can reference.

I think the best way to wire up audio (quality and ease) would be to use the external stereo audio (4 pin adapter) on the 6 slot, and amplify it though the QSound amp within the cabinet. This way you dont' need to hack up the jamma harness if you want to play capcom or other jamma boards in it. Contact MKL, he can make the correct harness for you with proper terminals on the ends.

As for the D button, you need to add another wire on the jamma harness (directly next to player 1 C Button and player 2 C Button), not on the kick harness. Adding support for the D button will not effect other game boards. If they need a D button, they will use that configuration, if they don't, it will get bypassed.

-B

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
thanks bill, I'll give that a try I have a 4 pin neo cable I can use for that. And if anybody has a Q25 manual, scans of a manual or anything close pm me

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Thanks everybody for the help and the pms, bill your audio answer was dead on, and if anybody has a q25 youll find out that only 3 buttons are wired onto the jamma harness, and the others are on the kick harness, so you have to wire in an adpater or basically double wire the d button so you can connect and disconnect for neo games or jamma 6 button games

Once again thanks!