www.Daddelkingz.de is busted by the police! German criminal law!

Cephalgy

n00b
Of Germany largest neo geo information center = www.daddelkingz.de one closed. On the today's day the largest neo geo was closed informationscentrum in Germany by the German police. The responsible person of this forum had it permits personal data of usern and even menace of criminal offences to permit. The police in germany reacted fast and closed immediately this entrance! A dishonor for the neo geo world!

No good news!

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
wow, they didn't even have romz or anyhing, maybe they were trading them on the messageboard?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
someone might have spoken badly about ze jews. In Germany, no one is allowed to talk bad of ze jews.

Cephalgy

n00b
wasabi said:
someone might have spoken badly about ze jews. In Germany, no one is allowed to talk bad of ze jews.

Account was hacked! !

Fu** Phishing

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Cephalgy said:
Yes, he spokes many bad words over jews...many many nazi words! Sorry for this dudes...or my brothers...sorry....jews never die!

ha!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hahaha, never knew of the site.
It got taken down cause someone said something about jews? that's pretty stupid.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i was impling thet we dont have these anti jew talk laws. i value my freedom to say what ever i want to say.

so fuck off

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
werejag said:
i was impling thet we dont have these anti jew talk laws. i value my freedom to say what ever i want to say.

so fuck off

Mel Gibson?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was only kidding about anti-jew talk getting daddlekingz shut down.

daddlekingz was a cool site. It was an important fixture in the online neo geo community back in like... 5 years ago. Good reviews and information there. It's a shame it's down.

I blame Israel.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im in no way for or against jews.

now it might be mel gibsons fault thou

lol

KGenjuro

n00b
:P

Daddelkingz.de is back up tomorrow. And no, it wasn't shut down by the police, nor did anyone said anything bad about the jewish community :P

Have a nice day,

ze German ;)

Tetsuo

New Challenger
Good to hear they will be back on, even if it's run by ze germanz ;)

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
werejag said:

so fuck off

Booo.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
SNKJorge said:
yeah booo you too

seriously i really didnt like the train of thought you had on my post.

its kind of funny you even tryed to use that train of thought with me but its cool i know you know nothing of me or my religon.

booo;)

aria

Former Moderator
So what's the deal? It's back up. Was the initial poster with critically flawed Deutschlish just spreading rumors, totally misinformed, malicious? C'mon, let's turn this thread into something useful.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
site is back.

so original poster was in error

Last edited: