KOF 94 Re-bout for the XBOX? (fishy ebay auction)

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
From the Q&A of this auction:

Q: Is this for real? This game DID get cancelled... KOF 94 Re-Bout for US XBOX never got released. It doesn't exist! Was there actually a few copies produced? Made it all the way to packaging? Ready to be shipped to stores? Is this final product, or like an early unfinished version that reviewers receive? It says XBOX live, but no one would have it to go online with... Do you know how many copies are floating around? How did you get this? If it's for real I'm buying it and you're the man!! I just wanted a little info and some details first. Thanks.
Jul-11-06

A: Look, my distribuitor says its for real. He says he has put two copies in the mail for me and thats all he could get ahold of. They ARE Us copies. As far as I know they are finished copies, and yes they have artwork. I know at least one other person has one cause hes trying to sell it on amazon.com for $999.99. So they are hella rare but apparently a couple are out there. I should have it in my hot red hands before this auction ends (thats why I did a 10 day auction) As soon as I do I will post a pic of the real thing (not stock art) and I will let you know how real it is cause Im gonna play my copy!!!!! If somethign falls through I will of course cancel all bids so you don't have to worry. Just bid on it as if its real and if it falls through I will cancel all bids and close the auction. Thanks for your interest!!! I was beginning to think I am the only true SNK fan left!

If this wasn't someone on here, then I'm really starting to get suspicious...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I like how his screens are from ign. That and the fact that he admits that he doesn't even have the game in his possesion yet. Fucking scammer.

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Someone probably made a copy of the review version sent to magazines (OXM and other magazines got final review copies) and added a cover.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
You'd think he'd beable to take a picture of it eh!

Hes got over 800 feedback he should have a camera of some sort.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
I find this very hard to believe.

I worked for the company that did the port and as far as I know it was never finished because SNK cancelled the project before it even went into testing.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Hmm

If there were finished review copies, then maybe it;s real.

Maybe it's an emulator and rom?

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

:loco:

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
It says the game is listed as cancelled by IGN.COM. Guess he wasnt so sure of himself after all.