Tougeki DVD '06

Alex Neuco

Quiz Detective
Wow, talk about skills. Nice win for the Urien player. I hate cheap players, that Akuma user deserved to get his ass kicked with real skills. Nice. :buttrock:

Where is this at exactly?

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Alex Neuco said:
Wow, talk about skills. Nice win for the Urien player. I hate cheap players, that Akuma user deserved to get his ass kicked with real skills. Nice. :buttrock:

Akuma isn't that cheap in 3S really.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Akuma dishes out big damage at the cost of having the lowest vitality in the game.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Kim Kaphwan said:
Akuma dishes out big damage at the cost of having the lowest vitality in the game.

His damage isn't that huge, just lots of combos. Ibuki and Yun/Yang are weaker I believe.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Kim Kaphwan said:

Not to mention no EXes. Granted he has the Kongou Kokuretsuzan, but it's kind of weak and not completely worth the loss of the flexibility of the EXes. But he balances out elsewhere.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
i wanna see kof11 and nbc

hurry up and bootleg this already!:mad:

btw urien is cheapass and scruby in 3S not akuma...

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
taitai said:
Not to mention no EXes. Granted he has the Kongou Kokuretsuzan, but it's kind of weak and not completely worth the loss of the flexibility of the EXes. But he balances out elsewhere.

Well, he does have tons of setups for both his MAX level super arts. Anyone that thinks Gouki is weak and low tier hasn't played 3rd Strike enough. Of course Ken is the best shoto in the game.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Kim Kaphwan said:
Well, he does have tons of setups for both his MAX level super arts. Anyone that thinks Gouki is weak and low tier hasn't played 3rd Strike enough. Of course Ken is the best shoto in the game.

Shoto? What's that? Anything like Shoutacon karate?

Anyway, yes, there are some great setups for both MAX super arts, but still... I'd say Gouki is more balanced than anything. But to say he's scrubby... No.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
gouki is tough, at the cost of his own life. hes got great balance and offensive and defensive abbilities. problem is he takes most damage per hit, from anybody. so even ibuki or yun/yang will last longer if they where to get hit. he does have pawning combos and perfect setups for his 2 level supers. not to mention the Dx3 + 3P super is the best antiair ever if timed right, cant parry or evade or even go through it. not to mention the damage it does. if you dont include the damage he takes id say hes even better than ken, but scrubby? hell nah.

Alex Neuco

Quiz Detective
BBH said:
Akuma isn't that cheap in 3S really.
I was talking about the player in the video who was using Akuma, he was cheap. The Urien player on the other hand just handed him his ass with patience and mad skills.