bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout

Heh, SNK Playmore's 3rd installment of the Days of Memories dating simulation:
Days of Memories ~ Oedo Renai Emaki

Iroha is a time release character :emb:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wish SNKP would stop screwing around with this crap and use the time to make new sprites or perhaps a "new" game.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
lachlan said:
I wish SNKP would stop screwing around with this crap and use the time to make new sprites or perhaps a "new" game.

quoted for truth!

bokmeow

Well, they're generating revenue from these mobile phone applications so that they can make the games we love man. I have absolutely no problem with it. And if they're well into the 3rd installment, that must mean they're pretty well received.

I'd play them if they were offered here in the States :emb:

By the way, you could click on the image in my first post to go to the official site. I had made it a hyperlink.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
lachlan said:

I mean it is useless but I really doubt any of SNK's employees spent any time on it. My guess would be that they outsource it to a company that makes alot of dating sims. I mean these things are formula and I bet those companies just bang em out.

starman

Armored Scrum Object
Hey, screw you guys, this kicks ass. I mean, isn't the point of these games to get Nakoruru to break her virgin oath and make hot sweet love to you. You know you want to tap that Hippie ass. :chimp:

Although... the fact that there appear to be Haohmaruh and Ukyo for you to date seems pretty gay. :annoyed:

And.. why are Rinka and Mikoto in the same game as Mina? Age discrepencies be damned, eh SNKP? :shame:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
starman said:
And.. why are Rinka and Mikoto in the same game as Mina? Age discrepencies be damned, eh SNKP? :shame:
trivial factors like chronology should not stand in the way of the opportunity to have a greater selection of chicks to bang in these kinds of games...
:lolz:

justdefend

Quiz Detective
bokmeow said:
Well, they're generating revenue from these mobile phone applications so that they can make the games we love man. I have absolutely no problem with it. And if they're well into the 3rd installment, that must mean they're pretty well received.

By the way, you could click on the image in my first post to go to the official site. I had made it a hyperlink.

I agree. Without the dating sims, pachinko games, and mobile phone games SNK would have zero cash to spend on making yearly installments of games to keep their fans happy. No one has remote interest in making 2D fighters or action games anymore, and the revenue from casual offerings is what's keepin the dream alive for us.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
bokmeow said:

Wow, I'm amazed nobody has hacked and translated those games so far.

El Cernex

freak

New Challenger
starman said:
Although... the fact that there appear to be Haohmaruh and Ukyo for you to date seems pretty gay. :annoyed:

Don't worry, they're your rival in the game.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Agreed. Apparently this is what she does for money to keep her nature park open.

J/k j/k, I don't have a problem with SNK releasing something like this. As long as it means we get the games we want to begin with :D

bokmeow

Domino-chan said:
Awwww man!

I wouldn't mind having Ukyo as my date. :drool:

Never say never.

The 4th installment could be a dating simulation targeted at the female demographic by featuring the guys of Samurai Spirits.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Domino-chan said:
I wouldn't mind having Ukyo as my date. :drool:

It's all cool when you're frenching until he pukes blood down your throat.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
lachlan said:

Oh cry me a river. Date sims, like Sumo wrestling, is popular in Japan.

bokmeow said:

I'd just be happy if they got ported to PC. Nothing new for me to import PC titles.

starman said:

Same reason we got AOF and FF aged together for KOF.

Besides, it's nice to see the Warrior Rage 2 crew getting some love considering that they got shafted in not one but two so called dreammatches.

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
YeldellGW said:
Besides, it's nice to see the Warrior Rage 2 crew getting some love considering that they got shafted in not one but two so called dreammatches.

Agreed, Crappy game but GREAT characters who deserve a comeback in a better fighter. I also liked the cinematics in that game.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Cain Highwind said:
I also liked the cinematics in that game.

Amen.

There were some great unlockable movies in that game. Well worth the trouble it took to unlock them.

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
All that talk of WR, I looked it up on You tube and someone actually managed to upload most of them. (some have the audio out of sync).

The third opening is still the coolest ever. And I swear Lien in Maximum Impact is based off Saya.