3-CD Samurai Spirits OST on sale 8/9/06 (in Japan)

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Scitron Discs is set to release the OSTs of SamSpi Tenkaichi (arcade & PS2 ver.) and SamSpi Zero (aka SamSho V) in a 3-disc package on August 9th:

Title: Onban Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden - Zero no maki
音盤 サムライスピリッツ 天下一剣客伝・零の巻
Item #: SCDC-00538~00540
Publisher: Scitron Discs
Release: 08/09/2006
Price: 3675 yen

DISC 1: Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden (Arcade ver.) soundtrack [30 tracks]
DISC 2: Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden (PS2 ver.) soundtrack [14 tracks], voice collection [46 characters]
DISC 3: Samurai Spirits Zero soundtrack [30 tracks]

Previously, the only release of the SamSpi Zero OST was found in Sony's Samurai Spirits NEO-GEO's Soundtrack Collection Box, released in July, 2004.

If any of you are interested in having me reserve a copy for you from my shop's supplier in Japan, email me at orders@hoteiyalv.com .

--Chris

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Well, I AM interested, but I have no money (saving for one of those "Southtown" C-MVS :P ), so count me out.

El Cernex

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Great news indeed, but why Zero and not Zero Special?!

I already got the Zero soundtrack in the box set... :annoyed:

Between this and the rumor Dark Resurrection OST (Which will include a OST CD for the original Tekken 5), looks like I better start saving some dough. :buttrock:

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
YeldellGW said:
Great news indeed, but why Zero and not Zero Special?!

I already got the Zero soundtrack in the box set... :annoyed:

Between this and the rumor Dark Resurrection OST (Which will include a OST CD for the original Tekken 5), looks like I better start saving some dough. :buttrock:
Yeah, I kinda wondered that m'self...

Glad to see Tekken 5 finally getting an OST release (I was pissed as hell when that bastid's original intended release fell off the "coming soon" radar the other year):

Title: Tekken 5 - Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack
Item#: VICL-62048~49
Release: 7/26/2006
Price: 3150 yen

--Chris