AOF 3 Most Underrated 2D fighter ever.

A

AOF3Rules

Wow I was playing some old emulators on my Xbox last night and came across Art of Fighting 3 and I must say that it is one of the most impressive games I have ever played bar none. The animations are probably the finest I have ever seen in a 2D fighter, surpassing perhaps even Street Fighter 3.

I know I am a newb when it comes to Neo Geo and SNK, but that game really opened my eyes to what I missed during the 16 bit era. I am really surprised Art of Fighting 3 isn't more talked about. On top of the animations looking great the character models are probably the best I have ever seen.

A couple other games I have been really impressed with is Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade. All three of these games are superb, and really put newer games on Xbox, PS2, and even Xbox 360 to shame.

Now I gotta find myself an AVS system, cuz games of this quality deserve to be played on their original system not through emulation.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
The real thing is certainly worth it

Use to find this game very hard to beat at first as i couldnt get use to the lying down on the floor for a couple of seconds each time once tripped but once i got use to it it wasnt that difficult at all and a very enjoyable game, i liked the face bruising in the first two art of fightings better though

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
you r better of going mvs.

daybona

Juz,
AOF3Rules said:
Wow I was playing some old emulators on my Xbox last night and came across Art of Fighting 3 and I must say that it is one of the most impressive games I have ever played bar none. The animations are probably the finest I have ever seen in a 2D fighter, surpassing perhaps even Street Fighter 3.

I know I am a newb when it comes to Neo Geo and SNK, but that game really opened my eyes to what I missed during the 16 bit era. I am really surprised Art of Fighting 3 isn't more talked about. On top of the animations looking great the character models are probably the best I have ever seen.

A couple other games I have been really impressed with is Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade. All three of these games are superb, and really put newer games on Xbox, PS2, and even Xbox 360 to shame.

Now I gotta find myself an AVS system, cuz games of this quality deserve to be played on their original system not through emulation.

This post is hilarious for several reasons...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
There's no controversy over AOF3 having beautiful graphics and animation. However, the gameplay is sluggish, and we all know that a good fighter should have precise controls.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I enjoyed the game but I liked AOF2 much more.
The animation is impressive but I reckon MOTW has more.