PDA friendly Neo-Geo.com forums

aria

Former Moderator
...have apparently always been available.

I'd seen this extension sometimes when I'd use Google, but apparently this "archive" extension is the PDA friendly version of our forums.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/archive/

I know I sometimes peruse with my Blackberry, so there you go --less images to download.

The posts are up-to-date, only problem is that the threads are listed in a slightly different order.

Check it out.

Josh

Banned
I've been using my TREO phone for a few years now with these forums. I'm glad you mentioned this. I will definitely take advantage of this feature. This will help out big time with the load times! Cool Deal and thanks!

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Great stuff, now I can try to browse from my P910a... It used to take so many kb's to open a page, I didn't want to bother.... :)

Edit : no way to post though?

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
The only thing I can't work out is the order the threads are displayed in...

Anyone figure that out?

dojosky

Zero's Secretary
I've always used my sidekick 1 from 2003-2004 to check neo-geo.com while am away from home or work ... but from 2004-2006 i use my sidekick 2 it works perfectly but the loading times are awright heh ... the graphics and frames all are excellent ... bobak is ur blackberry the newest one or an older model ? i should try it on my friend's newest blackberry 8300G i think ???