Neo Turf Masters US shows up on Ebay!

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Mmmm.....lovely:drool_2: ...the best neo sports bar non...IMHO.
Played this earlier on.. in my cab....its just sooo relaxing...heh he.
Btw...why does the announcer have to shout so loud though!!..out of the 6 games in the mobo..this is the loudest.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
I remember playing it when my brother and I had it for the MVS, I thought it was a good game but my brother sold it later. It will be very interesting to see how much a mint AES version will go for on ebay as there is 7 days left with 15 bids on it already.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Such an awesome two player game. Me and the missus have been into it religiously whenever she comes over.

Very interested to see what that eventually goes for.

Good luck to everyone here bidding on it.:mr_t:

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Whoever 'wins' this needs to come join the Eagle Club, if they even bother to play it...I have a feeling its more likely to sit in a hermetically sealed briefcase and never get any love.

-Tech

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Seen it already on ebay about 3 times in the past year and with this one it makes it four. Personally though I would rather buy a game like this from someone who has 100 % positive feedback, wouldn't want to get scammed.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Its creeping up......Hey #28....i need to join that eagle club real soon ....i keep hitting birdies tho.....have you albatrossed?...i love this game.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
I can't stand golf, but Neo Turf Masters has always been a favorite of mine. Certainly haven't seen too many home cart versions floating around lately.

drombat

Galford's Armourer
It's still cheaper than real golf, plus you don't need to destroy 15,000 acres of land to enjoy it.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
But it is worth every penny cause no golf game will ever beat it:chimp:

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
damn I'm lame... I have a badass neo geo collection, but no Neo Turf Masters. I'll get it one day...

Btw- My favorite neo sports game is Super Side Kicks 3, damn that shit rocks.

On subject tho, I'm guessing this game will end at about $1600+

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
man, this makes me glad i have an mvs...a 1600$ game of golf for only 30$, on a better system at that (my cab)...it is a great game however

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
I was wondering what the reason for cancelling the auction was
so I used a google translation:

"The salesman terminated the offer prematurely and painted all requirements."

LOL... so that explains everything! HAH!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Selling an item like that on e-bay is silly anyway. He should've tried to sell it here.

Sapphire

World Soccer '96
games with a value of about max 800$ are not a big problem on ebay.....all over 1000$ is a problem... i would never sell a game with a "normal" value of 1500$+ on ebay (without a reserve) (or buy a 1500$ game on ebay:shame: ).....
but there could be also another reason for the NTM (good offer).....(but this wasn't the only auction he ended up early...)

Last edited:

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
interesting... the auction ended early. Someone probably offered a rediculous price for that game and the seller took it.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Pocketgamer said:
Personally though I would rather buy a game like this from someone who has 100 % positive feedback, wouldn't want to get scammed.

1169 positives, the majority from buyers, and just 1 negative?? That seems pretty damn good to me, you would be hard pressed to find better with that number of transactions.

Auction has been ended early anyway.

pellucidity

Rugal's Thug
It should come with a note: "Dear Buyer, it is probably cheaper for you just buy another AES and keep the cart in there than take the hit on insertion marks. Enjoy!"

Thoughts like that are why I play MVS.