1 DAY LEFT!!! Hurry and get your orders in for the CMVS drawing

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you have any questions regarding south town please post in the original thread, here. This thread is just a countdown and push for the drawing.

Contest ends June 11, 2006

Buy something, anything. Free CMVS to the winner.

Southtown now carrys Unibios, Neo Geo shirts, Atomiswave snap cases and also CMVS systems.

Buy up now and reap the rewards when your name is pulled from the "HAT".

The CMVS system is worth a leg, arm and your left nut. So buy up all the inserts you need for games you have, going to have, or frame one of NeoCvera's inserts and look at it in awe of the Insert King design. :kekeke:

Go here to place your orders.

To celebrate the launch of our site, we are giving away a consolized MVS unit. This unit was made by myself as a prototype for our site. There may be more like this one in the future for sale. It is all souped up and ready for some stellar NeoJams! This baby has it all ?full Neobitz video outputs, standard AES controllers ports, UniBIOS 2.2, freeplay toggle, etc. And best of all, it is TINY. It isn't much bigger than the MVS carts themselves! Well, as they say, a pic is worth a thousand...
front.jpg

back.jpg

To enter the contest, simply purchase from our site. For every purchase your name will be entered once (not each time you purchase, but for EVERY item). So if you purchase 5 inserts at 2 different times, or 10 at once, your name will be entered 10 times. This will go on for 1 month and a winner will be drawn on June 11th. We will post a big video of all the name drawing action. It will be a blast.

Last edited:

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Damn... I still don't have any money...

Looks like I'll miss this oportunity... damn.

El Cernex

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
bought some stuff already :)

Just sell the CMVS to me :chimp:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
beh3moth said:
bought some stuff already :)

Just sell the CMVS to me :chimp:

Buy more. Did you buy a shirt? The shirts are very high quality, got mine yesterday. Very nice indeed.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
neojedi said:
Only if Cvera-boy posts his inserts... I'm camping the site for FF Ninja Masters. :p
Q4T. I'm waiting on his Blazing Star insert to order again.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Xian Xi said:
Buy more. Did you buy a shirt? The shirts are very high quality, got mine yesterday. Very nice indeed.

I ordered some inserts, a shockbox and a Neo-Geo t-shirt, I got Large, exactly how large is US Large??? should I have got Medium?? :)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
beh3moth said:
I ordered some inserts, a shockbox and a Neo-Geo t-shirt, I got Large, exactly how large is US Large??? should I have got Medium?? :)

I think the US large will be comfortable to you.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
neojedi said:
Only if Cvera-boy posts his inserts... I'm camping the site for FF Ninja Masters. :p

LOL yeah me too. Can't wait to order them seeing as I just got in my Pulstar for MVS today :buttrock:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
If you guys want questions answered regarding products, or leaving feedback for services rendered, please keep it in the original Southtown thread! Thanks :)

I don't want to have to start checking numerous threads to answer things for people.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

Correct, this is just the countdown thread.

Come on people buy all the inserts.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
I just ordered a shirt from you guys. Here's hoping I win that slick looking CMVS:buttrock:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Mr.Nemoperson said:
I just ordered a shirt from you guys. Here's hoping I win that slick looking CMVS:buttrock:

I'm not affiliated with Southtown, just helping Dub and Eddie with getting the word out. I'm sure they appreciate everyones purchases very much, and you can tell from the level of quality products they're putting out.

I bought stuff too so I hope I win. I think I may purchase a few more things to help with my chances. I only purchase 4 items so far which is a drop in the bucket I think but there is a chance. (Crosses fingers)
:mr_t:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
wtf. really.
how many NEOGEO owners could fit in a fucking medium shirt?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
rarehero said:
wtf. really.

Only the skinny bastards can, I need XXL.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
rarehero said:
wtf. really.
I'm pretty sure I could but I think I'll just wear my slightly oversized large and spend the rest of my money on inserts and shockboxes. :glee:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
rarehero said:
wtf. really.

We had more mediums than any other size, and sold all but 2 of them. I personally wear a L. :)

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Oh wait, I just realized, in 4 more days I won't have a CMVS anymore :(

At least this thing has had a good test run :lolz:

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
rarehero said:
wtf. really.

Small please.

I've gotta get off my butt and submit my Pochi insert so I can make a full order. As usual I put things off until the last second.

Nash

Fu'un-Ken Master
I just ordered 9 shock box inserts. I better win that shit. If not, I'm returning the inserts. :p

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Xian Xi said:
1 DAY LEFT, HURRY!!!!!!!!

What time is the draw happening dude? is this the thread you'll be posting the results in?