Southtown & slot covers

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Fantastic and exciting times for us with Southtown...

But was wondering about replica MVS slot covers, would there be any interest with these ? I know its a bit show off but a few may sell.

What are precise dimentions & image ? Neo Si made a scan yeah ?

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Yes Southtown is well cool 'a godsend'......& i will order my batch of MVS inserts soon;) ....but i don't think many people want MVS slot covers....IMHO.
Anyone with 2-4-6 slot mobo i know never has a slot empty anyway...do you mean custom mobo stickers?...for the unit?.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I would take some. I have a 2 and a 4 slot. I don't keep games in them when they are not being used/in cabinets.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Yeah I told Si I would be more than happy to recreate some of them if I had some original specs to go by.

Mass production would be out of the question, since a die to cut those would cost hundreds of dollars and I doubt that many are in demand. I am always down for doing custom jobs for people if its within my reach.

Yes Southtown is well cool 'a godsend'.
that's awesome - I am happy our efforts are truly appreciated by the community we do it for! :buttrock:

-Eric

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
find me a place to drop the file for the slot cover

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Yep it arrived fine. Thanks for the submission (from me and Si!) I will post progress here.

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
I think if your system isn't currently in use or you have more than one yeah... Or even if you sell consolized... & I dunno maybe its force of habit I don't leave carts in, Im right on the coast and my place gets dusty as hell, suppose its all subjective an a bit show off but...
& know Dub & Eddie can cut stickers to size (on site soon ?)

but werejag thanks man:buttrock:
Keep us upto date here or on your thread Eric.

Last edited: