I'm going to cry now

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
So I found a Naomi Universal cab with Virtua Tennis online for only $395! I called the arcade that it was for sale at and talked to the manager. He confirmed they had it, but had to check the price with the boss before he could sell it to me. So I finally hear back from them today, and those bastards are giving it to a local movie theatre instead of selling it :(

So close to having a super sweet cab for cheap.

Oh well i'm going to go cry now.

-Bill

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Wait...wait....they turned down almost $400 and gave it to another third party?

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
Oh man, that just sucks. That would have been the steal of the year.

edit: you should offer the theater $400 for it and see what they say.

Last edited:

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
I guess the theatre is owned by the same company as the arcade is, so its not really being "given" to them. The thing that sucks is I had to wait an entire day to hear it wasn't for sale anymore :(

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
damn that sucks(Virtua Tennis is stuck a fun game 2) better luck next time bill

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Leave it Billd.....it was never meant to be...& damn them for rubbing it in, chelping they are giving it away to some crummy movie theatre!!...
A better one will come along....

Paulie G

Zero's Secretary
Thats a shame:oh_no: hold on to your cash, maybe another will come up for sale.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Don't feel bad. There's always that cab that you wished you could have got because it was really cheap, but didn't or couldn't. I regret not getting a SFA3 cab for $100, but I ended up getting my 4 slot instead.

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
billd420 said:
So I found a Naomi Universal cab with Virtua Tennis online for only $395! I called the arcade that it was for sale at and talked to the manager. He confirmed they had it, but had to check the price with the boss before he could sell it to me. So I finally hear back from them today, and those bastards are giving it to a local movie theatre instead of selling it :(

-Bill

what site was it on?

OldSchoolNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
15 Year Member
billd420 said:

-Bill

Yeah, I'm assuming the cab was in MA as I called a little over a week ago on the same cab. I called back today to see if I could get some pics, and they gave me the same story about the cab going to a movie theatre. I did get a different story on the price however when I first called. The manager said corporate screwed up and was pricing it as a conversion cab as opposed to a dedicated Universal Naomi. He told me the actual price was going to be around $1K which is probably a little high for the Naomi Universals (I have two and paid around $750 each for both).

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
OldSchoolNeo said:
Yeah, I'm assuming the cab was in MA as I called a little over a week ago on the same cab. I called back today to see if I could get some pics, and they gave me the same story about the cab going to a movie theatre. I did get a different story on the price however when I first called. The manager said corporate screwed up and was pricing it as a conversion cab as opposed to a dedicated Universal Naomi. He told me the actual price was going to be around $1K which is probably a little high for the Naomi Universals (I have two and paid around $750 each for both).

Was just going to post that if he got it for $400, then it would have been a real steal... ;)

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
major suckage.... sorry to hear....thats like bending over to pick up a hundred just before the wind blows it into a sewer..... (or a movie theater)