Atomiswave

Andyh

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey all,

Sorry if this has been discussed before (please feel free to flame or close if so)...........

Ive just picked up an Atomiswave with Guilty Gear Isuka. This wasnt the cheapest thing i have ever bought and i just wanted to hear some thoughts on the future of this platform.

Is it the way forward ? are there many titles in development ? at the moment game choice seems pretty small, am i missing something ?

Andy

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I far as I know Metal Slug 6 was the last game to come out.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I thought Sega/Sammy had news of the Atomiswave replacement. It's called the Aurora or something like that

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
Ruell said:
I thought Sega/Sammy had news of the Atomiswave replacement. It's called the Aurora or something like that

So the price should drop like crazy soon...?

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
Ruell said:

i think that was an april fools joke or rumor.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
LustForLard said:
i think that was an april fools joke or rumor.

I dunno. I forget what it was about. I don't look to see much more on the Atomiswave anyway.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Last time I heard, SNK-P pulled out most of it's future projects for the Atomiswave... now, only god knows were the heck SNK's going...

Heard they were moving to a "console only" plan (X-Box 360, PS3, Wii), wich removes all that "Neo Geo" magic SNK used to have...

Damn...

El Cernex

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
Ruell said:

There auctually is a peice of hardware called The Aurora but I don't think it was meant to replace the atomiswave.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
INfintido said:
There actually is a peice of hardware called The Aurora but I don't think it was meant to replace the atomiswave.

Here's the specs for the Sega Aurora right here. Seeing that it has only one game (dinosaur king) I can't fathom that its the replacement for the Atomiswave.