E3-KOF 2006

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Among a list of their games available this year, SNK Playmore has announced that the entire series of the KOF anime will be availble bundled with KOF2006.
Rock ON!!:buttrock:
King of Fighters 2006 is a PS2 exclusive at the show, and will be a 3D fighter based on the long-running series. It is set to feature characters from The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact as well as hidden characters. SNK also promises that The King of Fighters anime series will be included as a free gift with the game at retail.
http://videogames1.mtv.com/pages/news/story.php?id=6149305
:D

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Naysayers can complain all they want, I for one am really looking forward to this release!

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Fygee said:
Naysayers can complain all they want, I for one am really looking forward to this release!

What he said, hell with so few titles from SNKP that see the light of day over here we should be happy.

Now if they'd port my beloved ROTD or Matrimelee:eye: :eye:

buster_broon

The Rock,
Yung Burnout said:
What he said, hell with so few titles from SNKP that see the light of day over here we should be happy.

clicky

15 days to go

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
I was not aware that kof mi2 had already been released.

The JPN release has been out for a couple of weeks now.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
stuffmonger said:
I was not aware that kof mi2 had already been released.

Well theres many a thread here about it :mr_t:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Yung Burnout said:

Damn I could swear we were brothers man. I fucking love both of these games and cant wait until Matrimelee (sans the RotD characters) hits the ps2 this month.

And to the topic creator....not to be a dick but this is kinda old news. We've been bitching, pissing, and moaning over the name change here for the past 2 months almost. Plus the "anime" comes with the import already. Just letting u know.

O.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
nice bonus, a lot better than the bonus DVD with max impact 1

daybona

Juz,
They really should consider including the fatal fury anime where Terry gets depressed and goes on a bender. Now thats drama!

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
daybona said:
They really should consider including the fatal fury anime where Terry gets depressed and goes on a bender. Now thats drama!

He gets in the OAVs as well. Terry is an alchie for sure. I'd love to see a Drunken terry included in KOF 2k6/mi2 with that super awesome tornado attack from the movie.

Geese howard with beams was bitching

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
The New Power Instinct PS2 port isn't going to have the four RoTD bonus characters?! That sucks!

I haven't kept up with the PS2 port at all since it kept getting pushed back over and over again; is anything being added to it? Is it actually coming out this month, or is it still vaporware?