Neo Geo Sticks (PS/PS2) homepage

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
http://neogeo.exar.jp/

It lists all four of Neo Geo Sticks released for PS2 to date.

I just wish they didn't cost so friggin' much to get one imported, though. I mean, US$80 + S&H for a joystick? Jesus...

Last edited:

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
enomosiki said:
http://neogeo.exar.jp/

It lists all four of Neo Geo Sticks released for PS2 to date.

I just wish they didn't cost so friggin' much to get one imported, though. I mean, US$80 + S&H for a joystick? Jesus...

Dang. That is pretty pricey. Almost worth getting that orochi limited edition controller.

a_bomb

daybona

Juz,
The old style controller ain't that great. Take if from a Metal Slug vet.

Jim Miles

n00b
That's a nice thing they've done with hovering the mouse. Love it. I don't have space for another arcade stick but I still want a PS2 Neo Geo original controller :)

TylerDurden6282

Armored Scrum Object
Is there anywhere I can still find a Neo Geo Fighter Stick 2 brand new?

Is there anywhere I can still find a Neo Geo Fighter Stick 2 brand new? I have been looking all over and can't find one.

pellucidity

Rugal's Thug
Seriously....

A Neo-Geo to PS2 controller adaptor is not going to be too hard to make. I know I will be making one when (I hope) the PS2 port of MS6 is out, I'm not sure it'll be the same with the Hori Tekken stick.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
TylerDurden6282 said:
Is there anywhere I can still find a Neo Geo Fighter Stick 2 brand new? I have been looking all over and can't find one.

Try Japan Video Games. Last time I went to their store (2 months ago), they still had one. Their online stock doesn't really reflect what they really have, so call them and find out. I bought my PS2 neo geo stick from them too. 70 bucks I think.

Stick is alright, feels like the original, but after getting a new style stick for the neo I like that a lot better than the old style stick. Hopefully someday SNK will remake the new style stick for the ps2.

TylerDurden6282

Armored Scrum Object
Try Japan Video Games. Last time I went to their store (2 months ago), they still had one. Their online stock doesn't really reflect what they really have, so call them and find out. I bought my PS2 neo geo stick from them too. 70 bucks I think.

Stick is alright, feels like the original, but after getting a new style stick for the neo I like that a lot better than the old style stick. Hopefully someday SNK will remake the new style stick for the ps2.

Thanks for the information. Did you buy it new or used? I tried getting ahold of them no luck yet, but I'm going to keep trying. And I hear you on the new style stick.f

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
TylerDurden6282 said:
Thanks for the information. Did you buy it new or used? I tried getting ahold of them no luck yet, but I'm going to keep trying. And I hear you on the new style stick.f

Bought it new. That place doesnt sell anything used actually, and I think I only used the stick about 2 times, once on the ps2 for NGBC, and once on the neo when I got my ps2 to neo adapters.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
play-asia.com has them for $70.

I got the Neo Stick 3 with the moon symbol. I'm satisfied with mine, except the ball on the end of the stick is significantly bigger than the one on the Neo Geo stick for some reason. It takes a LOT of getting used to (i.e. it feels like you have to reach down further to do a dragon punch move). I haven't won a single match online with KOF Neowave yet. The whole point of getting one should be to get the same kind of experience on the newer systems, not to have to get used to a whole new thing. The material also feels different and it's significantly heaver, but those don't really bother me.