No KOF 98 ps2 port?

I notice that it not included in any of the 2 collections coming out. So is SNKP gonna release it as a stand alone or the game won't see a PS2 port?

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
95 till 97 = collection
98 till 2k0= collection

2k1 and 2k2 are allready released as a collection together.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I remember reading in an interview that KOF98 "may" receive the same treatment as KOF94 Re-Bout (meaning separate game with hi-res and stuff)

I can be wrong.

MarkOfTheMike

Banned
k'_127 said:
I remember reading in an interview that KOF98 "may" receive the same treatment as KOF94 Re-Bout (meaning separate game with hi-res and stuff)

I can be wrong.

I read something in a interview where they said they had plans for that kof 98 rebout so it may be in the pipeline or they forgot about it like that Neo Geo Special Collection that just keeps getting delayed.

One thing is for sure they need to release something new because I do not see anything worth buying coming out.

JLoZeppelie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
k'_127 said:

I can be wrong.

Nope, you have right, and i want 98 ReBout man, i want this poison :make_fac:

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I remember a while back, when news of 95-97 and 99-2001 PS2 collections surfaced, I noticed the absence of 98 in those packs, and then also, suddenly it hit me, no 2002 either....?

So I made a bold statement, that they were actually planning to Re-Bout these titles, instead of leaving them out due to storyline issues because both are dreamatches.

And also the last Re-Bout was 94 which was a dreammatch.

You can be absolutely sure now that 98 and 2002 Re-bouts are coming. Since Falcoon has already said so anyway, Playmore's new head of PR. :make_fac:

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Nevermind

Last edited: