Metal Slug 6 port for PS2 announced

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
Metal Slug 6 has been announced for a Playstation 2 release on June 29th, 2006.

Total price: 7,140 yen

[EDIT: The above info is incorrect. It's for Metal Slug 3D. Metal Slug 6 port for PS2 has been announced very recently, and is set to be released on July 27th, 2006.]

Kanakura, it looks like I've won our little bet.

Last edited:

ray_7

Nowadays everything will be ported anyway, so no surprise there. :D

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
"Metal Slug 6, now with more loading time!" :buttrock:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Woah, now that's a fast port, much faster than KOF XI and specially Neowave... Well, I guess it's on par with Tenkaichi, these games don't survive in the arcades as long as KOFs do.

Recap

Zero's Secretary
enomosiki said:
Metal Slug 6 has been announced for a Playstation 2 release on June 29th, 2006.

Total price: 7,140 yen

Is Rakuten your source? 'Cause if so, it most likely is a wrong assumption by the blog's author. The shop just speaks about "Metal Slug", which seems to be the untitled Metal Slug 3D. It's too soon for a PS2 MS6 announcement.

Last edited:

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
that's good news. the load times for metal slug 4 and 5 on the PS2 were great so I'm really looking forward to this port. Not looking forward to importing it though :/ I want to get ther SSV import still...

-Segasonicfan

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
kanakura said:
:lolz: there is no word of metal slug "6"

Hmm... So you didn't notice the whole time that you were posting in a thread about Metal Slug 6, which was specifically mentioned topic title and in the original post?

For a German, you sure fail at realizing obvious things.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
enomosiki said:
Hmm... So you didn't notice the whole time that you were posting in a thread about Metal Slug 6, which was specifically mentioned topic title and in the original post?

For a German, you sure fail at realizing obvious things.

You didnt notice you should post your source...
everybody can say Tekken 6 came to PlayStation 3 on 21.4.2007... ;)

AND... Sorry, but you know nothing about germany... :cool:

Last edited:

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I had almost forgotten about MS 3D and I hoped playmore had too... The game will most likely suck. Anyway I agree it was very early for the announcement of a MS6 port, I guess it will come a bit later.

sammaz

Quiz Detective
very good days to have a mvs-2 with a xbox dash auto boot and a ps2 on standyby on a switchbox...sometimes I have NGBC running and switch instantly to DOA3 or soul calibur 2...now I can switch from metal slug 5 to 6 instantly!:make_fac:
326761109_m.jpg

MarkOfTheMike

Banned
sammaz said:
very good days to have a mvs-2 with a xbox dash auto boot and a ps2 on standyby on a switchbox...sometimes I have NGBC running and switch instantly to DOA3 or soul calibur 2...now I can switch from metal slug 5 to 6 instantly!:make_fac:
326761109_m.jpg

NO SLUG 6 port ANNOUNCED

Just Crappy Slug 3D

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Chacranajxy said:
Hell fucking yes. Apparently, June will be the best month for SNK gaming I've seen in a long time. KOF XI, KOF NESTS, and MS6 in one shot will be godly. Thanks for the heads up.

It says July 27. Still it is reasonably soon, I'm looking forward to it.