Metal Slug 6 locations

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I remember seeing a thread a few months ago about KOFXI locations. MS6 is apparently out now. Just curious to see if there is anywhere you can play it at.

DrWily008

n00b
I keep checking to see if anyone found one yet. It's too bad, I really want to play it.

Well, here to hoping this bump bring some people out of the woodwork!

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
we have it in vancouver BC canada

metrotown CHQ arcade

i guess that doesent help any of you..but yes we have it :)

played it...its nothing special...its better than 4 and 5 but nothing to 1,2,X and 3 IMO

crazymadone

Crazed MVS Addict
I take it there are absoloutely no MS6 cabs in Glasgow? I have nly ever seen 1 atomiswave, and it was in Limassol/Cyprus :eek_2:

kiwasabi

n00b
XcomplexzX said:

metrotown CHQ arcade

played it...its nothing special...its better than 4 and 5 but nothing to 1,2,X and 3 IMO

Damn you! I was at Metrotown 2 weeks ago while I was in BC for my birthday(I live in Seattle). I think we're going back up in a couple weeks though.. I'm definitely going to make a special trip there just to beat that game.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Now that its settled that its in Canada, is there any in the Midwest area.

Ruell

Ehh.. Vancouver. If it was Toronto or Edmonton, I would have least considered the road trip over the summer. Oh well is there any in the Midwest area or Southern California?

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
XcomplexzX said:

metrotown CHQ arcade

Is that the Arcade called "Johnny Z's" up in Metrotown? I remember it's across from the movie theatre. I used to go up there all the time.

I'll probably visit my cousin next month and check MS6 out.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
naw its not johnny zee's

its actually in the mall its right next to old navy shouldent be too hard to find knowing that

johnny zees really has nothing new :( bad third strike sticks too, which is a shame as that was a childhood hangout of mine

they had bigscreen art of fighting 2 when it was new! :)

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
XcomplexzX said:
naw its not johnny zee's

its actually in the mall its right next to old navy shouldent be too hard to find knowing that

johnny zees really has nothing new :( bad third strike sticks too, which is a shame as that was a childhood hangout of mine

they had bigscreen art of fighting 2 when it was new! :)

My badd. I know exactly where that arcade is now. I remember they used to have another arcade on the bottom floor around where the Toys R' Us is back in the day.

Yeah, Johnny Zee's used to be the place back in the 90's .

kiwasabi

n00b
For you Oregonian neo-geo.comers... The Avalon Wunderland in Portland, OR has a Metal Slug 6. I was down visiting my friends and my eyes lit up as soon as I saw that. I pumped in about $6-$7 worth of credits(at 20 cents a pop...yeah, I got my ass handed to me!). I have to say, this game rocks! It's almost on par with Metal Slug 3. It's pretty damn good.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
does anyone know if there is one in MI, maybe at pinball petes in ann arbor? i aint' gonna drive there unless i know there one there.

bumbachief

WHOR3
crazymadone@msn said:
I take it there are absoloutely no MS6 cabs in Glasgow? I have nly ever seen 1 atomiswave, and it was in Limassol/Cyprus :eek_2:

Bro thats deep. I used to live in Limassol/Cyprus. Many moons ago. '91-'97.

Did you ever go to KANIKA. Where there were tons of arcades? One main place called Fun Club and they had two pool tables. That place was tough.:D

Oh yeah, MS6 will definately get beaten once a chance arises.:multi_co:

Last edited:

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
anyone know where there's one in SOUTHERN southern cali?? Like almost mexico southern lol.

2point0

NEST Puppet
For the three or so of us from Hawaii, I saw a MS6 at the Fun Factory in Pearlridge.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
There is one at arcade infinity (rowland heights, California), but the coin return was stuck, so I couldn't try it out.:(

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
Is there one in Northern Cali? C'mon this is the silicon valley.... :crying:

Maybe I'll do some searching, see if it's at Dave & Buster's or Malibu Grand Prix...

Ruell

CarlosZ said:
anyone know where there's one in SOUTHERN southern cali?? Like almost mexico southern lol.

Hey, where in San Diego do you live? I used to live on Coronado Ave. right across from the drive-in theatre. You might check out Plaza Bonita...errr I mean Westfield Mall. They might have it. Or you could check out the mall at Chula Vista. Who knows? I wouldn't since I haven't been there in a few years.

Last edited:

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
stuffmonger said:
There is one at arcade infinity (rowland heights, California), but the coin return was stuck, so I couldn't try it out.:(

I already posted that place man.:envy::envy: ;)

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Ruell said:
Hey, where in San Diego do you live? I used to live on Coronado Ave. right across from the drive-in theatre. You might check out Plaza Bonita...errr I mean Westfield Mall. They might have it. Or you could check out the mall at Chula Vista. Who knows? I wouldn't since I haven't been there in a few years.

Don't forget the Horton Plaza. I've been reading several places that their arcade has mostly up to date arcade games and I've read somewhere that they have KOFXI.

Skat72

Kabuki Klasher
Any New York locations have slug 6? I was at China Town Fair a couple weeks ago and they didn't have it.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
kiwasabi said:
For you Oregonian neo-geo.comers... The Avalon Wunderland in Portland, OR has a Metal Slug 6. I was down visiting my friends and my eyes lit up as soon as I saw that. I pumped in about $6-$7 worth of credits(at 20 cents a pop...yeah, I got my ass handed to me!). I have to say, this game rocks! It's almost on par with Metal Slug 3. It's pretty damn good.

haha, I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.

I'm kinda burnt out on Metal Slug, but I'll go down to check it out sometime soon anyway!