New Metal Slug 6 video

ray_7

FARK!!

Ralf with his Gatling Gun move, and Clark throwing those soliders... I hope the price drops down fast...

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

nice vids...look cool...

Tom(ITA)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Not too bad - standard slug stuff with some decent graphical upgrades.

They need to kill all the white blood bullshit though.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Looks more interesting than some of the previous videos I've seen. Looks like the grenades can be throw much further and I noticed during Eri's section that you can throw grenades directly up. That seems like a nice addition, but visually some sections do look really flat. Well, I'm sure it'd be fun to play if I ever find it in an arcade.

I was expecting Clark to finish his backbreaker when he throws an enemy up. Maybe it would take to long considering the pace of the game, but it looks a little silly to just throw them up. Should've done a quick Frankensteiner instead. :)

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Wow! Now thats sweet! Ralf and Clark battle it out hand to hand. Its like King of Fighters meets Metal Slug. Maybe they should call it Metal Sluggers 6! :p

SNKjr

NEST Puppet
Nothing the MVS couldn't do, but I know we have all established that.:rolleyes:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
SNKjr said:
Nothing the MVS couldn't do, but I know we have all established that.:rolleyes:

If SNKP stuck with MVS they wouldn't be around, I reckon it's good that they moved on, I mean atleast it stops the bootleggers.

MS6 looks amazingly good, I cannot wait for it to get cheaper!

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Finished it months back with RGP.

I'm not sure that MVS could handle the zooming, the charas look like they float, and it loads sometimes leaving you doing nothing for a few seconds while it tries to disguise it.

I shall buy it once the price falls as its MS4 and 5 fare opposed to 2, X and 3 standards. Also it is the only Slug game available and I'm getting too good at Dolphin Blue.