Neobitz-S Encoder Available

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
The PCB for the Neobitz-S (RGB to SVideo/Composite) Encoder are in. All pre-orders have shipped.

The introductory prices are as follows:

$27 - Neobitz-S DIY Kit with AD724JR IC
$20 - Neobitz-S DIY Kit without AD724JR IC
$55 - Neobitz-S DIY Kit Fully Assembled

Shipping is only $5 per order in the US.

This board is a fantastic way to get the best SVideo from your Neo. Even on the AES3-6 board, which is notorious for the vertical pixel gap problem. All Neobitz boards solve this problem and makes the video capabilities of all Neo systems equal. No more myths about serial numbers for better picture quality for mods.

The Neobitz-S board also includes an optional LM1881 Sync circuit to increase compatibility with other consoles and arcade boards.

DIY Instructions available online at www.neobitz.com.

Installation available -- prices are good through March.

The original Neobitz (Component/SVideo/Composite) encoders are available for $99 w/ all jacks.

Jeff

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Great news Jeff. Can those NB-S encodes work on other systems? I wanna do a Dreamcast RGB or something along those lines.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Wow, you've obviously put a lot of effort into those instructions ... if only everything was that well documented! :D I'm glad to see you included the jumper for sync routing. That'll make my life much easier.

The encoder ICs are in ... looking forward to getting the kits.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
werejag said:
what does the empty spots on the pcb go for?

Probably for the sync splitter.

JMKurtz said:
The Neobitz-S board also includes an optional LM1881 Sync circuit to increase compatibility with other consoles and arcade boards.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I received my DIY Encoder kit today. Jeff was great to deal with. Answered all my questions, fast shipping, etc....

I was unable to leave feedback for Jeff, since he didn't make a thread in the selling forums. (Didn't know about the new feedback rule, it stinks, but I am sure it was implemented for a reason)

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
zapatistab said:
I received my DIY Encoder kit today. Jeff was great to deal with. Answered all my questions, fast shipping, etc....

I was unable to leave feedback for Jeff, since he didn't make a thread in the selling forums. (Didn't know about the new feedback rule, it stinks, but I am sure it was implemented for a reason)
You should be able to leave him feedback from his profile.
If you're lazy:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=4

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
I finally got mine built and it looks great on the MVS, CPS1, & Bloxeed. Jeff was very helpful while I was putting it together and I'm looking forward to putting my second kit either into either consolizing my MVS or building a smaller supergun. :D

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I received my encoder in the mail last week. But i've been too busy to solder it together.