We now have an Arcade for forum members. [MORE GAMES ADDED]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Mouse_Master installed an Arcade for us this afternoon. Your high scores will be saved and displayed for all to see, providing fun competition between forum members. The link to the arcade is found on the middle section of the menu bar and the menu bar is located on the top of every page of our forums.

Multiplayer games are currently in development by v3arcade and are expected to be available as a premium service in the coming months. Something to look forward if there is interest in the current arcade.

Please post your feedback in this thread concerning bugs or new game requests. There are around 1000 flash games available to add to our arcade.

SSS

neo retired
This place is already too addictive, and then you throw in Tetris?! Cool idea though, off to play space invaders.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Just checked it out.
Thats freakin cool.
Thanks alot to Shawn & crew.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Glad you like it. It's also fun to be able to add a comment when you obtain a ranking. Plus, you can edit your comment anytime as long as you still hold a spot in the top 10. Gives us something to check out regularly to see who's accomplishing what and who our top gamers are.

SSS

neo retired
That version of SI is way too easy. I was expecting the last alien to haul ass.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Definitely awesome, a great addition.

Phear my rusty Asteroids skillz!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
neo-geo.com said:
SouthtownKid, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
boooooooooooo

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
oh sure, you tease me with your flashy games, and when I get in to the top 10, what do I get, nothing but a kick in the junk:

Neodogg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

:crying:

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Awesome addition here to the site! Cant wait for that flash metal slug game to be added!

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
beat that simon score fools! my freaking head hurts. ah well this is teh best

Last edited:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Gotta dust off my trusty "JoyToKey" :)

edit:

DanAdamKOF, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:( When I log out I see it as normal.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
All I have to say:

Shawn
Last Activity: Today 09:44 PM
Arcade Neo-Geo Forums Arcade @ 09:44 PM

:chimp:

Shawn

snkusa.com
D-Lite said:
All I have to say:

Shawn
Last Activity: Today 09:44 PM
Arcade Neo-Geo Forums Arcade @ 09:44 PM

:chimp:

Even the classic games are still addictive.

Maybe Mouse_Master can fix the permissions issue that some people are experiencing. All the settings in the admin panel appear to be normal though.

ForeverSublime's score of 34 for Simon is insane!! How in the world?! You must have been given an unusually consistent pattern or you just have a freaky good memory. I don’t see anyone breaking that record for a long while.

H

hermegildo

Simon is broken.

I was playing it and then I realized that I could just copy the sequence to a piece of paper and never lose.

:annoyed:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Shawn said:
ForeverSublime's score of 34 for Simon is insane!! How in the world?! You must have been given an unusually consistent pattern or you just have a freaky good memory. I don’t see anyone breaking that record for a long while.

I actually had a higher score but I got that error message people were talking about above so I gave it another go. I could feel myself getting stupider.

...I play with patterns a lot. I guess this kinda falls within the same category.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
blah, doesn't give me permission to play anything either. If I log out I can see the main Arcade page, but still won't let me do anything when I log back in. What the dilly yo?