Official site for KoF: MI2 up

Setsuna1982

World Her,
go to screenshots. When a picture is loading the "KOF MUXIMUM IMPACT 2" is showed, so it proves that the web is a 100% original SNKP web/game

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Website looks really nifty, and I love how they have it in English as well.

Lovin' Luise more and more.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I didn't like MI:1 but I know that when you see a SNK game with a U.S. release in a store you have to snatch it up.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I'm looking forward to it. For me, MI showed me that they can do SNK 3D translations that actually show promise, for the first time, ever.

(Then again, I never got to play a REAL version of Fatal Fury Wild Ambition. But the PSX one was pretty bad. Warriors Rage, even worse.)

J. Max

judas,
I liked KOF MI, and I'm looking forward to this one. *shrugs*

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
looking at the story, looks like MI has it's own version of NESTS...they are called: "ADDES"

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
i liked MI1 it was a promising start, and consideirng most SNK games flopped in the first of the series I think this one will be better. More characters, hopefully some fixed gameplay ,and we're good to go

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Setsuna1982 said:
Holy fuck 100% right!

What's next? A random falcoon design with Last Blade moves?

They're probably going for another Zantetsu/Eiji connection. Whether they'll explain this in game or just did it for the hell of it (OMG! Hanzo in KoF), we'll have to wait and see.

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
roninbuddha said:
oh hush. MI didnt really suck THAT MUCH :)

anyways...

NAGASE = HATTORI HANZO

As much as I hate to sound like a snob, I find this profoundly disturbing.

I used to be a big fan of Hanzo from Samurai Shodown, but I don't care for the idea of him being made into a character who looks like a female Harry Potter.

For those who didn't see, check the "character" section under Nagase, then view the "movie" links at the bottom-right corner of the screen. You'll need the Flash player plug-in to watch.

Hopefully this game is better than the first one.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
^actually, it disturbs me that Ninjitsu + Computer Hacking is her "Fighting Style"i mean.. she doesnt only break you bones with Ninja throws, but also hacks your PC!! i mean, that wouldbe total damage! :multi_co:

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Site updated.

Profiles added:
Kula, Billy, Kyo, Iori

Some new screens as well.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
O____O

Billy's artwork=my sex falling out twice.

SNK reminds me once more how awesome the Kane is.

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Site updated with Leona, Ralf, Clark, Mignon...

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/blog/falcoon/

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/blog/falcoon/archives/mi2_003.html

...And...this...

UGH!

Not only does he come up with an outfit worse that the one Eolith made for '01/'02, HE CUTS HER HAIR!

*stabs himself through the stomach with Falcoon standing behind him*

Christ, I KNEW he'd do something that'd piss me off...I'm seriously going to vomit if that actually makes it into the game.

Now I'm going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the week...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I didn't care for MI too much when it came out, then a friend of mine who loves the game learned a few mean tricks with Mai and talked me into playing him... so I went and got beaten ten times in a row like a scrub, and of course I didn't want to let this go, so I sat down and started practising...

A few weeks later, I was mildly surprised about MI. Sure, it's a 3D fighter with a lot of been-there-done-that experiences for fightig game fans, but if you go with the flow of the engine, you will be rewarded with some really nasty and cool combo options and overall quite dynamic gameplay.

It's nowhere near VF4 Evo, but IMO it also was no total failure like some ppl always say.

So... I will definitely give MI:2 a try, let's see what they've cooked out this time.