Days Of Memories 2

Ladies and gentlemen, like it or not, everyone's (or no one's) favorite dating sim is coming back around for a sequel:

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/game/keitai/i-mode/index.php

Look for it on cell phones everywhere on February 1st (in Japan, at least).

As far as I can tell, Hotaru, Kisarah, Chizuru, Mature, Fio (yes, THAT Fio), and Angel (I think) will be the candidates this time around.

Rumor also has it that there will be a Days of Memories for girls later this year...

Now, let the flame war (of love) begin!

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
insaneben said:
and Angel (I think)
If you're referring to the white-haired girl in the center of the splash illustration (and in the picture sequence just after Hotaru and before Fio), that's not Angel -- it's a new, original character made for this game.

--Chris

Sir_HéCToR

New Challenger
It's a shame that SNK Playmore doesn't release this cell phone games in America. :crying:

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
*screams like a little girl*

Port please oh please, gba will do just fine :multi_co:

Dash no Chris said:
If you're referring to the white-haired girl in the center of the splash illustration (and in the picture sequence just after Hotaru and before Fio), that's not Angel -- it's a new, original character made for this game.

--Chris

Somehow, I should've known that there's no way in (An)hell that Angel would dress that conservatively. Still, I wonder what Mature's role in the game is going to be (hopefully not sacrafice you to Orochi if you beat the game with her).

bokmeow said:
*screams like a little girl*

Port please oh please, gba will do just fine :multi_co:

Don't count on it- if Hirameki's dating-sim DVDs haven't sold well here in the States (and they probably haven't), then odds are slim to none that SNKP will bring it over here stateside. Then again, a D.O.M. port for the Nintendo DS could spell jackpot for SNKP (in Japan, at least).

Off-topic, but I wonder why Angel, May Lee, K9999, and Igniz were excluded from that jam-packed KOF poster/cover to King of Fighters Perfect Reader (especially seeing as how the first two made it into KOF Neowave). It might have something to do with Eolith, but I doubt it.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
insaneben said:
Don't count on it- if Hirameki's dating-sim DVDs haven't sold well here in the States (and they probably haven't), then odds are slim to none that SNKP will bring it over here stateside. Then again, a D.O.M. port for the Nintendo DS could spell jackpot for SNKP (in Japan, at least).

Off-topic, but I wonder why Angel, May Lee, K9999, and Igniz were excluded from that jam-packed KOF poster/cover to King of Fighters Perfect Reader (especially seeing as how the first two made it into KOF Neowave). It might have something to do with Eolith, but I doubt it.

Oh, I was talking about importing :p Hirameki is doing PC games now I hear, but ever since my Compaq laptop died I haven't gotten my fix of Dating-sim gaming in... I kinda miss it, but at the same time I don't really want a computer with a lousy Windows OS.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Nevermind that...

allen_anigif.gif
!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
insaneben said:
Ladies and gentlemen, like it or not, everyone's (or no one's) favorite dating sim is coming back around for a sequel:

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/game/keitai/i-mode/index.php

Look for it on cell phones everywhere on February 1st (in Japan, at least).

As far as I can tell, Hotaru, Kisarah, Chizuru, Mature, Fio (yes, THAT Fio), and Angel (I think) will be the candidates this time around.

Rumor also has it that there will be a Days of Memories for girls later this year...

Now, let the flame war (of love) begin!
:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
insaneben said:
(yes, THAT Fio)

Hey, what do you have against Fio? Besides, at least they didn't make her look like a Down's Syndrome patient from the character selection screen of the actual games.