MVS Screen cutoff (noob question)

machfive

n00b
So this is a question about my Phantom-1 setup - I know a lot of people don't dig the thing but it's worked well enough for me for 2 years.

There's one thing that I've always noticed and I never thought to post about it until now - it just started really aggravating me when playing Last Blade 2. When I play MVS games there's a decent amount of screen cutoff - character profiles and names always run out off the screen and I never see a win pose unless we're fighting smack in the middle of the screen.

Now, I don't notice this as much with my AES carts, I played KOF 99 last night for a couple hours and there does seem to be a certain amount though...

Now, it has occured to me that it might be the video output I'm using. I have a modded system and I'm using the s-video output. So my question is, after all this preamble - is there a way view games in a complete, arcade-style fashion?

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Yeah... Adjust the width & height on the monitor. :loco:

Different signals give different results... That's why you have to tweak the monitor when you move it to a different game.

RJ