Samurai Shodown V Ships...

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
From IGN:

Samurai Shodown V Ships
Exclusively for Xbox.

January 18, 2006 - SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION, the US publishing arm of the SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION, announced today that they have shipped SAMURAI SHODOWN V exclusively for the Xbox® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. SAMURAI SHODOWN V, one of SNK's greatest fighting franchises now features full Xbox Live® online game service support and the addition of Tournament Mode.

SAMURAI SHODOWN is considered one of the greatest fighting franchises of all time, and is the first appearance of the series on any current generation of consoles in North America. According to Richard Li of top gaming site, 1UP.com, "The series has become one of the flagships of SNK PLAYMORE. It's spurred a subculture devoted to the competitive nature of the game."

About SAMURAI SHODOWN V
SAMURAI SHODOWN V is the story of one Samurai's quest against the Shogun which leads to the gathering of the bravest warriors.

SAMURAI SHODOWN V features

" Xbox Live® support featuring Tournament Mode
" Choose from a total of 26 fighters including 14 new characters to the franchise
" Select characters designed by world-renowned manga artist Nobuhiro Wazuki
" Power up the Rage Gauge and unleash death combos for extreme damage
" Force your opponent into slow motion with Spirit Strength
" Original Japanese version included.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
why oh why did they bump it one day?.... dicks, they must have read the post on here about how fucked up it would be to delay it yet again.... one fucking day, after months of delays, they couldn't get it right on the 6th try

I was looking forward to that EB phone call today, and playing on Live tonight....

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
They didn't, as far as I know. IGN is a little late with the info.
The whole information that the game has shipped was already posted on the SNK USA site, yesterday.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
but EB changed their ship date to the 18th now.... Im confused....

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Oddly enough, Gamestop hasn't. They also have updated their info since yesterday. According to their website, it should be in stores today.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Konig said:
but EB changed their ship date to the 18th now.... Im confused....

After a game company makes an announcement, it takes 2-3 days for retailers to get the games in. If there are enough pre-orders game stores will have the games sent ovenight to their store. Sometimes it even takes longer.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
zapatistab said:
After a game company makes an announcement, it takes 2-3 days for retailers to get the games in. If there are enough pre-orders game stores will have the games sent ovenight to their store. Sometimes it even takes longer.
Like standard shipping for the 20th-26th. :( :crying:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Mine arrived today. However, this game is going to surprise a whole lot of folks here. I'll have to make a new topic for this news, because it's a doozy.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
did you get yours from EB or Gamestop?

man...is it bad things or good things?

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Man. My EB says Friday and Gamestop said Tommarow. Booo. I wanted to play online tonight.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
EB near me says Ill have mine tomorrow...... hope so, I cant wait to fuck you guys up ;)