SNK Playmore USA Joins Gametap

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I think its ok but not really going to make a difference... I think they would get more buisness and more exposure to next gen players/customers if they went XBLA instead. Screw the focus on Gametap, and contact Microsoft. SNKP, you hooked up with the wrong online service!

J. Max

judas,
Personally, I could care less, and most people who would normally care probably won't either. If Gametap wants to succeed, they need to support some games that aren't available in MAME or other emulators. "Teh ROMZ" are going to kill them whether they admit it or not. (Especially when the quality of the Gametap emulation is as poor as it is.)

Now, if they had some Atomiswave games or something like that, they might have something there. I'm a little surprised that they don't do it since they already have Dreamcast emulation, and it's not like most Americans are still going to aracdes.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
ajk1080 said:
I think its ok but not really going to make a difference... I think they would get more buisness and more exposure to next gen players/customers if they went XBLA instead. Screw the focus on Gametap, and contact Microsoft. SNKP, you hooked up with the wrong online service!
SNKP's way ahead of you there. They're listed as one of the XBLA partners... :smirk:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/658/658559p1.html

SouthtownKid said:
What the fuck is Gametap?
http://www.gametap.com

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
J. Max said:
Personally, I could care less, and most people who would normally care probably won't either.

You could care less? You mean that you have a certain amount of interest in it?

J. Max

judas,
hanafudaX said:
You could care less? You mean that you have a certain amount of interest in it?

Yeah, OK. I meant I COULDN'T care less. Gametap is lame. Bad emulation (yes I've tried it). Bad game selection. Bad idea.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Bump

Gametap is showing like nothing but Neo Geo commercials today.