Kyo Vs. Iori Glitch - NGBC

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
Just found this in practice mode, dunno if it can be recreated or not but. Pick Iori and someone else (I had Terry, dunno if it works with anyone else just yet), and then make sure you fight Kyo so it triggers their intro. Now, set the stage for C2 or C1, doesnt matter. Now watch the intro once, hit start and switch to the other stage. (If you start on C1, switch to C2, or if you start at C2 switch to C1.) Now, the Iori Kyo intro will start, where the screen should go black it stays normal, so you just see fire going across on the screen. Then when they jump back the screen is white. It'll stay that way until you attack.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I found these glitches with the dc version of 2002, probably was the first to find them. Involves menu switching, I even froze o chris right in his orochi HSDM.

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
Awesome, I'll have to dig up my copy of '02 and the boot disc again. Anywhere I can find these glitches at?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I recall telling remukhan about these and they've never been recorded. I should do a video some time.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Be aware that SNKP has one the sloppiest debugging teams in any company. Its ridiculous what kind of crap has slipped through. Play a game like KOF 2000 extensively and you will see.

When we got together and made these two bug vids at cyberfanatics, Remukhan put a warning on them to downplay the fact of how fucking buggy these games are.

The reason is because there is just to many different situations, you could spend your whole life debugging a game and miss things. Strikers are a perfect example of a no win situation, these debugging teams could find a million set ups and situations and stuff will slip through. Its only a pain when you got armor lin in 2000, bao's inf in 2001, Jhun/Joe in 2003. Other easily probable junk. Its alot more different to judge someone who's doing a extremely difficult infinite.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Personally, I'm much more worried about the "flaw" that allows you to fight a cpu controller player with the same character AND color than you, it happens when you use the default color in some modes.