Will Samurai Spirits Tenka get a X-Box release as well?

Devine Orochi

Geese's Thug
Or just a PS2 exclusive? Any news on this? Or will it goto the 360 if they do plan on releasing for microsoft?

Last edited:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I think the 8-ball is pointing to 360, considering that all the 360 titles, so far, were announced after any Xbox release. I haven't seen any new SNK/Playmore for Xbox announcement since Neo Geo Battle Colleseum and KOF MI2.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If you're talking about domestic US releases, you might want to ask over at the SNK USA forums, since you're more likely to get an answer from the source rather than guesses from us random fans.

If you're talking about Japanese releases, I'm sure there will be a thread here as soon as there is any kind of announcement in Famitsu or wherever.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I hope they start releasing Snk/Playmore, heck any new 2-d fighters over xbox live arcade. I think it would be a great buisness move and a helluva way to get some new fans for 2-d.

vagabond

NEST Puppet
Given NGBC and the 360's lack of complete backwards capability, It's most likely going straight to the 360.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yep,

I think that the 360 would be a better home for Tenka & NGBC. It would be nice if they were live enabled, but just having good ports of the games would enough for me :smirk: .

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
SeaWolf69 said:
Yep,

I think that the 360 would be a better home for Tenka & NGBC.
Why?

What is in either of those games that would be the least bit different whether they were on Xbox or 360?