Has anyone seen this?

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I saw one at Target yesterday.

You could easily buy a 25" 2-4 slot Big Red MVS cab for the same price (and have better games).

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
I saw one at Target yesterday.

You could easily buy a 25" 2-4 slot Big Red MVS cab for the same price (and have better games).

Was it powered on? How is the screen on it? The only cab I have seen at target is that terrible Midway one.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
NeoTurfMasta said:
Was it powered on? How is the screen on it? The only cab I have seen at target is that terrible Midway one.

The screen is freaking tiny. It is perhaps 14" and I'm being generous.

breakin2

n00b
I just saw and read the other thread. I thought you'd be able to put MVS carts into it, which is why I thought it wasn't bad. I have a 1 slot cabinet, but it's in pretty beat up shape. I saw this as a possible upgrade. Guess not.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Just an expensive emulator. Been discussed to death.

dojosky

Zero's Secretary
yea but that one looks better than the midway one that midway one wasa sure BIG MISTAKE !! looks like exopyed chips in one fat black GOOB with a cheapie 13 inches tv thrown in ! and for $449 no thanks ! sorry !

Rodders uk

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Damn those little cabs look too home made to me. Buy a proper cabinet instead, Big Reds are one of the best looking cabs in the world.

:eye:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
What a load of cheap tat...that ain't really cheap!....if your gonna sit down & play you may as well buy a good quality consolised MVS system....or failing that just buy a good used jamma cab...plenty around.
Btw....Superfamifreak is selling a real minter that'll be right up your street...check out e-bay now...is only got a day or so to go...& its only up to £107...last time i checked.