SSV Due the 20th

subzero

n00b
We got in the empty cases for SSV for Xbox last night so it should be in the 20th.
This damn thing better be good or at least decent. This game is selling for $30 it seems.

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
eb says 1/10/2006
gamestop 1/16/2006

Even if it did come out this week, it won't be out on the 20th. Games like this never get in on Tuesday, most of the time it's Wednesday.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
woot!
Sounds better than 1/10/06 like EB's site says.

Then, I'm a sucker for any ray of light at this moment.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I called both EB/Gamestop and they are both giving me 1/10/05 and even my distributor doesnt have it set for release this week....sooooo i dunno. I want it, but this wait just pushes me closer to the AES cart.

O.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I have given up checking...I have 5 bucks downs for a copy anyhow... so I guess they will call me since they took my cell number. Otherwise Ill notice it on one of my semi-weekly trips to EB... its probably best to not gets my hopes up in general anyhow...who knows if it will be worth playing to start with...hope so, but who knows

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Well im hoping it gets released this week. But I doubt it. The games not that great anyways. I would rather have the last blade games.
On a kinda related note, NGBC got pushed up and it is now shipping tomorrow :multi_co: :buttrock:

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
The only thing SSV has going for it for XBOX is that is has Live support..other than that WHY GET IT?????????????????

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dark_Geese said:
The only thing SSV has going for it for XBOX is that is has Live support..other than that WHY GET IT?????????????????
STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I mostly want it because my TV is much bigger than my 25" MVS cab's screen....plus the audio on my stereo will be cool, Live support of course, and because I just cant seem to make myself invest in an AES and a 300-400 dollar cart version when I have the MVS one.

its also nice to beat on your friends with their precious console controllers...they always use that as an excuse for losing on the MVS.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
subzero said:
We got in the empty cases for SSV for Xbox last night so it should be in the 20th.
This damn thing better be good or at least decent. This game is selling for $30 it seems.

i have been seeing the empty cases for SSV at gamestop and EB for the last 2 months that does not mean anything

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
SSV will suck ass just like the Jap PS2. There will probably be red blood (like the Jap PS2) version, however NO FATALITIES! SSV blew chunks until SSVS was released. If that was comming for the Xbox, i'd say $30 was worth it. Yah sexbox live is kinda cool, but I'd rather bang out w/ my arcade sticks w/ a few buddies in person. Its more fun talking shit to someone's face after your wreck them hehehehe