Has anyone here heard from GhostDog?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
WTF? We had a deal in the works MONTHS ago.
Besides that though, I really hope he's OK, I hope to God this doesn't turn out to be another dead member. I checked his profile, he hasn't posted in nearly three months despite being a very regular poster. Any insight? Anyone here know him personally? Seriously, any info would be appreciated.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Loopz said:
Besides that though, I really hope he's OK, I hope to God this doesn't turn out to be another dead member. I checked his profile, he hasn't posted in nearly three months despite being a very regular poster. Any insight? Anyone here know him personally? Seriously, any info would be appreciated.

man.. now you got me worried a bit (for his well being). I think I have his adress around here. someone should look him up in the phone book and give him a call maybe? or would that be too much?

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Last I heard, he was expecting a new-born baby. Fatherhood, might be taking up his time at the moment. That's my speculation.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
dakingofzumunda said:
Last I heard, he was expecting a new-born baby. Fatherhood, might be taking up his time at the moment. That's my speculation.

I hope that's true.
Thing is, I'd had numerous deals with him, and it's VERY unlike him to just disappear in the middle of a deal. Like I said, the deal isn't even the important thing here.
He had agreed to buy my two GBA Castlevania titles, and after sending payment, he also wanted to buy my Neo MVS 1-slot mobo, and asked me to hold the games until he sent payment for the MVS board, so I could send them all in one shipment.
I agreed to, and that was nearly three months ago, with no payment for the MVS mobo or contact at all. For a little while I was kinda ticked, because I needed the dough and could have sold the mobo elsewhere, but now I just hope the dude's alright. I may just send him the CV games to the last known address and write a note saying "Dude, where the fuck are you?"

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Loopz said:
I hope that's true.
Thing is, I'd had numerous deals with him, and it's VERY unlike him to just disappear in the middle of a deal. Like I said, the deal isn't even the important thing here.
He had agreed to buy my two GBA Castlevania titles, and after sending payment, he also wanted to buy my Neo MVS 1-slot mobo, and asked me to hold the games until he sent payment for the MVS board, so I could send them all in one shipment.
I agreed to, and that was nearly three months ago, with no payment for the MVS mobo or contact at all. For a little while I was kinda ticked, because I needed the dough and could have sold the mobo elsewhere, but now I just hope the dude's alright. I may just send him the CV games to the last known address and write a note saying "Dude, where the fuck are you?"

Did he pay for the Castlevania titles?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I hope he's alright as well. I sold him an X-Box and he paid the day of his last post. I e-mailed and PMed him to make sure he was satisfied with everything but never heard back from him. I still have the unread reciept from the PM as well.

Charles,

If you read this, hope everything is well with you man.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
TonK said:
Did he pay for the Castlevania titles?

He did. The last message I got from him was to hang on to them until he sent payment for the MVS board...and I haven't heard from him in any form since.

If anyone else has any sort of contact with him, have him holler at us, please.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Loopz said:
Late
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129803&referrerid=9516

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I remember this fellow from the bygone days of my old Neo-Geo Yahoo Club; he was always a good and loyal scene contributor. We can only hope that he has not met with the dissolution of his genotype (even though this tends to be inevitable).

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Liquid Snake said:
I miss Ghostdog :(

He's OK. He did finally PM me back, and I'm sending his stuff out.
Just disappeared for quite a while.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
this is the third or fourth thread ive seen like has anyone heard from (insert name here), its realy surprissing that everyone cares about each other like this. ive never seen a board filled with so much brotherly love :D

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
goingmerry said:
this is the third or fourth thread ive seen like has anyone heard from (insert name here), its realy surprissing that everyone cares about each other like this. ive never seen a board filled with so much brotherly love :D

Well,we are the last ones of a dying breed...so everyone counts. :D

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Herzog Drei said:
Well,we are the last ones of a dying breed...so everyone counts. :D
true but i don't think there will ever be a lack of neo-geo/arcade enthusiast. i mean i would like to think there is a lot of people like me in their mid teens just getting into the neo and continuing the fandom into the future!