A KoF-Themed Holiday Party?!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'm sorry if this has been posted, but this is so cool!

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/game/event/kof_year-end_party/2005/index.html

This part's ripped from the KoF lj community courtesy of Chouhanwei (thank you :D):

THE PARTY IS COMING!! SNK-Playmore is getting ready to celebrate the end of this 2005 in a KOF themed celebration. This huge party begins this December 22nd at Shinjuku Piccadilly 1 Tokyo Shinjuku Ku Shinjuku 3 Chome 15 and will continue until the next day!

SNK-P has a lot of surprises for the fans attending the party, including Guest Seiyuus (Kyo, Yagami and Athena confirmed, plus a special guest seiyuu), the presentation of KOF: Another Day, showing up the whole 4 chapters along the festivities, competitions of KOF XI and also the public appearance of KOF Maximum Impact 2 for PS2 introducing a new whole CG Animation as an intro. And a lot of presents and fun!

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I found that at a brazilian site, but since I didn't found the original text, I didn't bother to post it in portuguese.

Much more for the otaku fandom that the gamers, but cool to see that the SNKP is pulling anything directed specially for their fans.