Telegames wants YOU! (Well, your opinions at least!)

Direct4e

n00b
Right, as many of you will know, Telegames UK has a bit of a reputation for having high prices. Well, Telegames are now in association with Direct 4 Entertainment Ltd, and together we are going to be launching a new e-commerce website in order to sell all the Telegames stock at realistic prices.

So here's where you come in....

You guys know the value of these products more than most people, so we are asking for you to suggest REALISTIC prices for some of these games. We'll then take your views into consideration when we come to launch these games onto the new site (www.direct4entertainment.com).

Here's a list to start with..

Neo AES English

3 Count Bout
Aero Fighters 2
Aggressors Of Dark Kombat
Alpha Mission 2
Andro Dunos
Art Of Fighting
Art Of Fighting 2
Baseball Stars Professional
Blues Journey
Burning Fight
Crossed Swords
Cyber-Lip
Eightman
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury 3: Road To The Final Victory
Fatal Fury Special
Football Frenzy
Ganryu
Ghost Pilost Euro Version
Ghost Pilost Dog Tag Version
Karnov's Revenge
King Of Fighters '96
King Of Fighters '98
King Of Fighters '99
King Of The Monsters
King Of The Monsters 2
Last Blade,The
League Bowling
Magician Lord
Mutation Nation
NAM 1975
Ninja Combat
Ninja Commando
Puzzled
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Riding Hero
Robo Army
Samurai Showdown
Savage Reign
Sengoku
Soccer Brawl
Spinmaster
Street Hoop
Super Baseball 2020
Super Sidekicks
Super Sidekicks 2
Super Sidekicks 3: The Next Glory
Super Spy, The
Thrash Rally
Top Hunter
Top Players Golf
Viewpoint
Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser
Windjammers
World Heroes
World Heroes 2
World Heroes 2 Jet

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

Hello there...

Talking of english carts...

I 've heared that Telegames had few euro Kizunas on AES, is it true? and if so..how many ?

thanks and

regards

Tom(ITA)

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
if I recall, arent all telegames Neo games brand new? I think this should be mentioned as this will alter the "value" substantially on many titles.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
djrconsoles kr1 said:
if I recall, arent all telegames Neo games brand new? I think this should be mentioned as this will alter the "value" substantially on many titles.

Do you mean brand new? as in recently created or Brand new as in vintage Neo games that are still shrink wrapped? If they are mint then yes they definitely will sell in the upper higher prices of our price guide.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I don't really see a title on that list that should be more than $200, and that's pushing it. I was able to land KOF 2002 and SvC Chaos on home cart for about these amounts in practically new condition and none of the games listed there are as current.

Last edited:

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I thought Telegames had decent prices. :conf: I got a Turbografx stick from there once.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
johnno15 said:
That price guide is outdated and also geared toward the US.

I use to think that too...but then I actually read it. The higher end prices changed on some of these games.

Turfmasters for instance was about 1750 and now is 1950
Last Blade was listed at about 450 high end and is now 500 plus
Last Blade 2 was about 700 and now is 755 and increasing in value
World heroes perfect was at about 350 and is now 450

Do I think all of these prices are correct for buying at the threads no but they represent what games might sell say in the Neo Store, indepent sites, Ebay and so on.

Direct4e

n00b
Yes the Telegames games are New, as in, some are in master cartons from the manufacturer.

There will obviously be some in slightly worn condition that have been sitting around over the years loose, but on the whole, we can safely say that we have mint sealed untouched stock that has never touched a retail outlet.

We have all the titles on the list supplied in mint condition, and any less than new ones will be priced accordingly.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Weevus said:
When will the site/store be open?

I think telegames have just re-vamped their website so Im sure it wont be long. There Neo prices on their website have certainly been top heavy for many years but their ebay prices on classic Neo NOS games have been fantastic - I mean, Nam 1975, The super spy, Riding Hero, Sengoku, BSlues Journey etc, all new and sealed and not more than £15 each, those were amazing prices

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
El Capitan said:
go to the AES price guide here.

www.neo-geo.com

the prices are all there for you.

...you forgot to say "and then divide that price in half"...

Direct4e: can you make sure to post here when the new site is up and the games are available?

Last edited:

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Tele games I got all the info you need on virtually any system out there. You want to know the price fine but pay me first and tell ya everything you wanna know. cheers :chimp:

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Suggestion:

Wait until late January/early February '06 to open your site. December for a lot of us is going to be tight money wise with the holidays/new year.

I think from a business standpoint you'll get much more action on these cart sales after people have had time to recoup and start saving again.

I myself have about 25 carts off your list that I'd like to pick up in one lot and I'm sure many others here would too but the cash just won't be there this month (I see from your site that the "opening" is now December instead of November).

Just my 2 cents... (which I don't really have right now...)

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
Direct4e said:
Yes the Telegames games are New, as in, some are in master cartons from the manufacturer.

There will obviously be some in slightly worn condition that have been sitting around over the years loose, but on the whole, we can safely say that we have mint sealed untouched stock that has never touched a retail outlet.

We have all the titles on the list supplied in mint condition, and any less than new ones will be priced accordingly.

I don't know about buying from the store direct but when they were selling AES stuff on ebay I wish that I hadn't bothered.

When you pay £8 postage for an AES cart you would be thinking that you would be getting it sent in a box with plenty of protection by Special Delivery(full protection and guaranteed delivery the day after it was mailed out.)

When selling my own AES games I sent them via this method and it only cost me £6,but I thought its only a coupla quid extra.

How 'pleased :oh_no: ' I was to recieve my game 10 days after paying for it and to have it sent to me via ordinary parcel post just wrapped in brown paper - not exactly how you wish for a carton box game to arrive is it?

Fuck Telegames and fuck their 'grab a number out of the air,multiply by the temperature and then double it' price guide.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
soopafamicom said:
Fuck Telegames and fuck their 'grab a number out of the air,multiply by the temperature and then double it' price guide.

Seconded.

Bought some stuff off ebay from them. Expensive postage (£20 when cost £5) should not equal shit packaging.

Wankers.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
OK, FACT about Telegames.

Most of the stock is indeed new. However, the high end titles are ALWAYS pre-owned and on some it shows. The prices though.... Ridiculous!!

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
soopafamicom said:

OK, I hear you on that, but there are a lot of "merchants" selling Neo Geo games using that formula! (I don't have to name names, do I?)

Keep in mind the initial post by Direct4e:

"...launching a new e-commerce website in order to sell all the Telegames stock at realistic prices.”

Let’s hope they really do address the price issues as stated. Has anyone here sent them any feedback on how to price those games?

They should address the shipping/packing concerns brought up here as well.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I could buy a les paul for some of the prices they used to charge on those games. How about finding the actual price and cutting that in half? How long are these guys gonna sit on there stock?