….The FUCK is this sh*t? EDIT: Nevermind...

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Neco_Coneco said:
its just people making chars in the char creation mode.

So, that thread was all about some fanmade crap....and they are anticipating its release?

Fuck. I hope its not too late for me to delete this thread.

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
Sp0o/\/?! said:
So, that thread was all about some fanmade crap....and they are anticipating its release?

Yeah its definetly fanmade. You could easily make those chars in the creation mode yourself.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:

Anticipating what release? Aren't Tenka and SC3 both already out?

Yep, looks like too late. It happens.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Anticipating what release? Aren't Tenka and SC3 both already out?

Yep, looks like too late. It happens.

haha....in that thread he is talking about "samu ken" alongside a legitamate title (KOF MI2) that was slated for a PS2 release.

As an anglophobe with a keen aversion towards the usage of faggy jap nomenclature for videogames....this SAMU KEN bullshit went way over my head, sorry boys. :oh_no:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
What baffles me is why did you type the word FUCK yet censor the word shit ? :)

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Neco_Coneco said:
its just people making chars in the char creation mode.
I like the fact that this guy named his character "Sado" (as in, "sado-masochism").

a few more
Baka Tono-sama and Hen na Ojisan (2nd row of pics) are popular Japanese tv comedy characters, played by comedian Shimura Ken. NEO fans may recognize Baka Tono-sama. And I think alot of us recognize Char Aznable from the original Gundam anime tv series. Lunamaria Hawke is from the anime tv series, Gundam SEED Destiny. And here's a little something scary for the Street Fighter fans.

--Chris

Last edited:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I like this thread because he used a * in Shit but not in FUCK!

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:

Too late. ;)

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:
I like the fact that this guy named his character "Sado" (as in, "sado-masochism").

a few more
Baka Tono-sama and Hen na Ojisan (2nd row of pics) are popular Japanese tv comedy characters, played by comedian Shimura Ken. NEO fans may recognize Baka Tono-sama. And I think alot of us recognize Char Aznable from the original Gundam anime tv series. Lunamaria Hawke is from the anime tv series, Gundam SEED Destiny. And here's a little something scary for the Street Fighter fans.

--Chris

Thanks for shedding some welcome insight on the more
obscure customs.

Those Saint Seiya heroes were a sight for sore eyes!

LOL the fact that someone opted to make a prettyboy version of Adol from the Ys series, and then also including the decidedly more macho "Conan clone" version of the character from the Genesis box art really amuses me to no end. Nice choice of contrast...

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
I like the hitler vs. jews edits lolz

fucked up, but funny