Great, two new Metal Slug mobile games coming to i-mode. Give it up already!

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
Holy Jesus. Can't SNKP call it a break and stop distributing a franchise that should have died five years ago?

The word is that SNKP is planning to release "Metal Slug: Allen's Battle Chronicles" for i-mode cellphones. There is no further detail of this game, except the release dates. The game will be released in two different parts, the first part being released in December this year and the second part in February of 2006.

2005-11-09_ms_abc_announce.gif

If you wish, you can head over to the SNKP's press release page to see it for yourself, although you will have to go find it again because SNKP web-designers are assholes and make the page return to the first index page whenever a specific path to the site is accessed not using their index page.

ray_7

metal slug on mobile phones sucks and its a fact...

i wonder why they kept releasing this game on mobiles, why not concentrate their efforts on the handhelds such as gba or ds?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
ray_7 said:
metal slug on mobile phones sucks and its a fact...

i wonder why they kept releasing this game on mobiles, why not concentrate their efforts on the handhelds such as gba or ds?

They dont develop the mobile games, just license them out to mobile deveopers and collect the profits.

ray_7

Nesagwa said:
They dont develop the mobile games, just license them out to mobile deveopers and collect the profits.

ah i see, i wonder how much profits they get from these i-mode metal slugs? ;)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
ray_7 said:
ah i see, i wonder how much profits they get from these i-mode metal slugs? ;)

heh, I bet not alot considering they probably dont sell all that well.